Chapter 28

A/N:  Sorry it took so long for me to upload, as you all are getting used to  me, uploading once a day. I'm sorry; my internet connection is being  shitty. So, here it is. Chapter 28. And guys, for the last time, there's  a poll for what gender you want the kid to be. A poll... POLL... so,  you don't have to give reviews about you want the child to be.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO, HOO and FF

Chapter 28

Percy's POV

Percy's  body felt heavy and he was struggling to move. Percy wasn't so sure  about what Moros said about his speed improving. Maybe he meant the  exact opposite of it. He would become slower, weaker and won't see a  thing.

'Give it time, Perseus. Now, your body is adjusting and  adapting itself to the power. The changes will happen, but not now.  Don't exert yourself, or you'll end up in the infirmary again.' Moros  said inside his mind.

"Yeah, give it time." Percy grumbled. Percy  struggled to move, but he was kept on bed by Artemis, who was asleep in  his embrace. Percy ran his fingers on Artemis' hair as she stirred in  her sleep. Percy couldn't help but admire Artemis' beauty. When Percy  first saw the Goddess of the Moon, he would probably swoon over her if  she hadn't been so cold around men. And if at that time he wasn't in  love with Annabeth.

"Percy!" A muffled shout said from the outside. "Quick! You need to help us! They've- ah!"

Panic  ran through Percy. He got up, gently laid Artemis on the bed and kicked  the door open. What Percy saw made his heart felt like it was gripped  with an ice cold fist.

He saw at least some of the army was  standing off against another army; some of his friends were on their  knees with swords pointed at their throat. It was more like they were  trying to threaten them.

"Show us your leader, before we kill them  all." The enemy demigod said as he held a sword against Alia's throat.  Michael tried to struggle, but he was knocked out by the hilt of a  sword. Percy's allies tried to help, but they were forced to hold back  as the others deepened the sword into their friends' throats.

"Who are you?" Travis asked as he stood in front of his allies.

"We're  the earlier force, sent out by Olympus to show you what we can really  do." With a realization, Percy realized that it was Malcolm. They held a  banner designed with a lightning bolt over a mountain. Percy guessed  that it must be an Olympian banner. They hadn't notice Percy yet, so  Percy used this as an advantage. Moros' blessing kicked in. Percy  understood now what he meant when Percy's body got stronger.

Percy  made his way quietly around the army. They didn't notice him, luckily.  The army wasn't that huge, but they would have some trouble when facing  them. Percy's glove glowed a bit brighter and felt warm on his hand.  Percy unsheathed his sword and took a deep breath.

It was time to make his usual stupid mistake.

Percy  jumped lunged at the nearest enemy and slashed him. Unlike what  demigods usually do, they dissolved into dust. Percy guessed that it  must be to make cleaning up afterwards easier. The enemy was still in  shock as Percy killed his fifth enemy. As they recovered from their  shock, they let out a yell and attacked Percy.

"Attack now!" Percy  also yelled, ordering his allies. The armies clashed, metal clanged and  swords crossed. Percy was surrounded. Using his newly found strength  and capability, Percy managed to stay alive for the moment. Percy wanted  to use one of Moros' 'pure draw' stance attack again, but it was only  suitable for one on one combat.

'Not really.' Moros said in his mind.

"What do you mean?" Percy asked as he dodged a strike and stabbed a demigod.