Epilogue+Thank you <3

This story isn't ending how I was expecting it too. But here it is:

~10 years later, Y/n's point of view:

Since the weird 'dream' we had, me and penny has had a pretty good relationship. We got married, and we even adopted a kid.

We're both really close to the chamber choir, their our family. the family who actually loves us.

noel and Mischa also got married, and adopted. And our kids will be the best of friends. Naturally.

Ocean and Constance also had a small ceremony, last weekend.

Ricky met a girl, and their hitting it off too. 

After the 'dream' me and Penny had, we refused to let anyone in the choir ride the 'Cyclone'

And it was very odd.

because before the park closed, we did the karnak. Penny opted out, and did not win the doll that we both saw in our 'dream'

It was confirmed to me and penny that this 'dream' was more of a vision of what was to happen.

When I inserted money in the machine,

the Karnak said something I will never forget.

' Y/n Abel. It was a good choice not to ride the Cyclone. If you ever doubt your life again, the Cyclone is always an option. Always an option for the souls who doubt'

Everyone thought it was weird, well I left after that. I was terrified.

It was Sunday morning, all of us decided we have 'church' which is where we all meet up at someone's house with, or without our kids and watch golden girls. Which is our religion according to Noel.

Everyone came to mine and Penny's house,

first was Constance and Ocean, fourty minutes early.

Then Ricky and Savannah, right on time. 

And, Noel, Mischa and their kid, Ximena thirty minutes late.

We welcomed them and Ximena went upstairs to talk to our kid, Robyn. They really like Ximena and their company.

"Oh my god" Penny said as the golden girl episode ended

"I know such a shitty ending." I scoffed

"No. 7 kids from a canadian catholic school tragically died after an accident from riding the 'Cyclone' at a fall fair" Penny said showing me the article

"Wasn't that what happened in your 'vision' or whatever you want to call it?" Ocean asked

"Yeah" I responded for penny as she read the article

"That poor kid. Must have been through a lot." I muttered under my breath

--

(445 words)

THATS A WRAP!!!!!

I want to sayyyyy, For noel and Mischas daughter i did use their kids name from @chaoticgeek 's

adopted by rtc. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT ITS AWESOMEE!!!! I;m sure plots dont match up but i think its a little easter egg so please read that story its great.

And as always thank you so so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed!!!!!!1\

<3333