20

Countdown from day of escape: 2 days. Wed.

"Minho hyung! Channie hyung's taking us out for dinner!" Felix entered the dorm. He looked around but saw no one there which was rather weird as Minho never leaves this room by himself. Felix shrugged and went to Chan's room and peeked in. Chan was in his mashed potato state, snuggled in his bed with the same black beanie he always has on, tapping on his laptop.

"Channie hyung, Minho hyung's not in my room. Have you seen him around?" Felix walked in and plopped down next to Chan.

"No? Is he with Jeongin?" Chan put his laptop down and rubbed his eyes.

"Innie went to a photoshoot so that's not possible.. Huh that's weird. Hold on, I'll track his phone down. Be right back, gonna grab my laptop!" Felix raced out the room. Chan sent a text to Minho but he didn't get any response. He tried calling him too but no one picked up. Weird.

Felix came back with his laptop in his arms and he squinted his eyes as he put down Minho's phone number. Chan leaned over and both were rather confused.

We're sorry, the phone number you traced down no longer exists or has been changed. Please try again or contact support at xxx.

"That's strange.. Is this not Minho hyung's phone number though?" Felix pulled out his phone and scrolled down in his notes to Minho's section. He looked at the screen and it was the exact same. Chan was getting slightly worried now. As much as Minho can sometimes be a bit cold, he'd always answer texts or phone calls as he's worried it's something related to the escape plan.

"Huh.. You sure he's not in your room or JYP café?" Chan tried calling Minho again but the call cut off soon as the other hadn't responded.

"Yeah.. Maybe he just went out and left his phone..." Felix bit his lip nervously. An hour passed and Jeongin came back from the photoshoot. He saw that the mood was pretty gloomy and Chan informed him on what had happened.

"He wasn't with me either. That's not normal Minho behaviour for him to just disappear like this without saying anything.." Jeongin took his blazer off and put on a more comfortable jacket.

"I'll go check around the JYP building. I'll let you know if I find him." Felix got up and raced downstairs to search for Minho.

"It's been over an hour.. Ugh." Chan groaned and rubbed his temples. He didn't want to send Jeongin to tell Jisung either as that would make him anxious and the plan might even go wrong. "We'll just have to carry it out without him then. After Jisung escapes successfully we can file a missing person report.."

Another hour passed. Felix had come back with no new on Minho's whereabouts. Maybe he was just out with a friend? Maybe he just went to grab some fresh air? Maybe he needed a quick break from all this chaos?

...Maybe he got captured and sent back to the welfare centre?

—————————————

"Mmmhf! Mnnngghhff!!" Minho squirmed in the trunk of the car. He was blindfolded, gagged and was tied up. He felt the car driving fast and he knew the longer this drive was the more further away he was from where he needed to be.

"Minho dear.. You really thought I'd just let you go like that?~ How could I give up someone as precious as you that easily? Hah~ Save those groans and moans for later.. Oh I'm getting the feels even just thinking about it~" Director Yu laughed as he drove the car back to the welfare centre.

He never really intended to let Minho just go. It was so he could give him a false sense of freedom and escape just to shatter it and capture him a few days later. And in the meantime, director Yu successfully managed to change the contract so that sex was allowed.

Minho felt the car stop and he got picked up from the back of the trunk. He kicked his legs but they were tied so that didn't really do much. He felt his body getting thrown onto the ground and grimaced in pain. Director Yu ripped the blindfold off Minho and stared right into his soul with a creepy smile plastered on his face.

Minho scooted back and he quickly looked around. He was back in the basement. He shook his head and screamed but it just came out as a muffled noise because of the gag.

"Minho.. That body of yours is making me want to absolutely destroy you and rearrange your organs.. How about we start right now?~" Director Yu grinned psychotically and locked the door behind him.

"Mmnnhff! Nngghhm!" Minho protested and tears poured from his eyes. Rivulets of tears and sweat ran down the side of his face and they hadn't even begun yet. Minho felt his vision starting to blur and everything faded into the orphanage.

He was back again. Everything was starting all over again. Minho cried and cried, trying to run away but it was like every step he took dragged him back even more. Minho shrieked in horror as director Yu unbuckled his pants and approached him.

"Be a good boy and stay quiet..~ Shh." Director Yu took one of the syringes and injected it into Minho's arm. Minho jerked and soon fell to the ground.

a.n:

HAHAHAHHSHAHA INFESSL SO FCKITNG EVILJ LMFAOMAOA 😈😈