Windblume, Part 10

Windblume, Part 10

The Scribe took her mouth once more and she kissed him back with eagerness, kneading his pecs and running her hands all the way down his torso. Their lips parted for a brief moment to pull his shirt away and they threw it on the floor. Lumine fumbled on his pants as he sucked on the sensitive skin of her neck, making her moan. He left a hickey there and proceeded to add more around her shoulders.

Having difficulty undressing him, she gave up and slumped back in annoyance. He stopped when he noticed she wasn't responding to his kisses. Alhaitham sat up. "What?"

"I can't pull down your pants," she complained. "Why are you so hard to undress? Your belt is so tight. You're not hiding anything in there, are you?"

He snorted and gave out a hearty laugh.

"Not funny," she said dryly. "I'm exposed over here and you're still wearing your pants. That's not fair."

"Lumine, you could've just told me." He gazed at her pouting face and brushed his knuckles over her flushed cheeks. Unhooking his belt, his pants loosened and he removed it, exposing a hefty bulge. The belt and his pouch clanged to the floor together. Now both of them wore nothing but their underwear.

He pressed her down the bed once again and asked, "happy?"

Lumine nodded.

"Unfortunately, your bra needs to go." Before she could respond, he lifted her and unhooked it from behind. It fell to her lap and tumbled to the floor. His gazed hungrily on her full breasts. She leaned back to the bed as she watched him run the rough surface of his tongue on her pink nipple, leaving a trail of dribble and making her shudder. He sucked on the mound like a lusty baby as his other hand fondled the other breast.

Lumine moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Her core ached and the wetness between her legs was to the point where she could probably create an oasis in the desert. He gave the other breast its due attention as the Traveler reached down his bulge. She groped it and started rubbing his underpants. He let go of her erect nipple and grunted. "Lumine... ahh..." he spoke her name between heavy breaths and swallowed. "If you keep doing that..."

He sat up again and caught her wrist. She blinked. "Don't you like it?"

"Wait. Let me-" He removed his underpants and his cock sprang out, its length and girth extended in its full glory. The veins were engorged around it and Lumine gasped when she witnessed his member twitch. Alhaitham helped her sit up as he gazed at her face lovingly. "You are free to touch me however you want. I belong to you as much as you belong to me."

Lumine watched him take her hand to his face without any idea of what he was planning to do until he stuck his tongue out and started licking her palm like a puppy. It made her shiver. Her hand turned moist and sticky and he guided her to hold the base of his cock. Once he let go, she started to work her way up and down his length in a trance.

He focused on her eyes dripping with lust as she enclosed him surprisingly gently and stroked him repeatedly. The skin stretched and followed her palms from the base to the tip while she proceeded in a slow rhythm. After repeated strokes, pre-cum oozed from the tip and it smeared on her palms and coated his length. He abdominal muscles tightened and he knew what was starting to build.

Alhaitham's fingers dug on her thighs as she stroked him. There was no doubt those would leave marks in the morning. Although she had seen him in his full arousal before, the sight of it still fascinated her. He closed his eyes and threw back his head, the sound of his ragged breathing filling the room. "I w-want more..." he stuttered. "P-lease, Lumine, let me..." he gulped. "...I want to come... in your hands."