Chapter 5. Notes and hidden camras!

Josh hutcherson as Oscar Roberts.

........................

Jason's POV...

"I love you Rick" I said suddenly and from the look on Rick's face i think i might have said it to soon, i don't want him to think i'm a clingy person or anything.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to say it so soon it slipped out, just pretend i didn't say anything" I was about to get out of bed but he spoke up suprising me.

"I love you to Jason" he said smiling down at me.

"You do? You're not just saying it to make me happy are you?" I asked making sure.

"No im not just saying it, i do love you very much, i was just suprised you said it, i thought i was going to have to do alot of sucking up to get you to even trust me let alone love me and besides i'm just gutted i couldn't say it first" he said making me laugh.

"Aww you poor thing, is daddy sad he couldn't say it first" i said still laughing, he smiled before his bottom lip started shaking pretending to start to cry.

"Mmhmm"

"Aww its okay next time you can say it first" i said smiling kissing him on the lips, im so happy right now nothing could bring my mood down, he said he loves me and actually ment it.

"Goodnight my beautiful man" he said, kissing me back then grabbing the blanket wrapping it around us, i couldn't help but snuggle up to his side as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Goodnight Rick"

I suddenly felt something drop on my face waking me from my sleep i grabbed it seeing it was a piece of paper, i looked over at Rick to see he was still fast asleep, i grabbed Ricks phone turning on his flashlight using the light looking around to see who put it on me but not seeing anyone, i looked down at the note and read it under my breath.

I didnt know you had it in you my sweet Jason that little show you gave Rick was so fucking hot i can honestly say i came twice watching that if only you did that for me i would have shown you how a real man fucks, hmm maybe next time huh?

Love always your man Oscar xxo.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed so loud Rick shot up and turned on the bedside lap and looked at me.

"What what what? What happened?" I gave him the note and watched him read it, i watched as he went red with pure rage then grabbed his phone of me dialing a number.

"YOU AND PATTERSON GET HERE NOOOWWW" He screamed before hanging up and getting out of bed grabbing boxers for himself and me when he put his on he put mine on for me and got back into bed and lift me onto his lap holding me tightly, which got me to start crying, i can't believe this is happening, how? How did he get in here? What does he want from me i cant take this anymore, i just want a normal happy life with Rick is that to much to ask for?

"Shhh it's okay, shh i promise we'll find him, i promise" he said trying to comfort me, for the next half an hour i was to upset i being held by Rick as the tears fell, until the bedroom door burst open and in walked Issac and Davids holding a gun each looking around before looking at us and putting there guns away.

Rick got out of bed to my discomfort and grabbed the note giving it to Issac who was closer to the bed and read it and looked over at me sadly then gave the note to Davids who read it then pulled out his phone and called the guards who searched the house earlier today, i have no idea what that gonna do hes probably long gone by now.

I moved the blanket and pat next to me looking at Issac asking him to come here which he did, he took his shoes off, put his gun on the bedside table and sat on the bed, i wrapped the blanket around him and lay my head on his chest continuing to crying wanting this nightmare to end, he wrapped his arms around me holding me rubbing circles on my back.