Chapter 13. Wedding bells in the air.

Jason's POV...

The next few days after i woke up had its ups and downs, up because Rick and i because so much closer then ever we talked about everything he told me stories about his childhood and before we met and i told him everything about my parents and everything from when i met Oscar.

Unfortunatly there were the bad parts to like everytime i needed to go to the toilet was like hell, Rick started coming in with me to hold me, i would have found it awkward but i was actually thankful, there were also the scars all over me Rick was told by a Doctor to rub some cream on them, and let me tell you... Son of a bitch.

It's so painful i know he is rubbing gently but it feels like he is re-opening the cuts.

Right now im sitting in the lounge room with Rick mother while he is at work, Rick said that his mum had takin it upon herself to be our official wedding planner so right now she is running some ideas past me, i asked shouldnt Rick be apart of this but according to her he has the absolute worst taste when it comes to stuff like this making me laugh so here we are just the two of us.

"So i was thinking it would be lovely if it was out yours and ricks backyard it has the perfect space out there" Mary said, honestly i thought that was a great idea.

"That perfect" i say excited.

"Great! So we have the where now we need to figure out how many people you and Rick want there so we can organise everything else" she said grabbing her notebook and putting the backyard as the where down, i picked up my phone a called Rick i know he is at work but it would be easier for me and his mum to continue on if we had a rough estimate.

"Hello my darling what can i do for you?" Ricks cheerful voice came from the other end of the line.

"Hey we were just wondering, could you give me a pretty rough estimate of the amount of people you would like to invite so we can continue, by the way is the back yard fine with you for it to be at?"

"The back yard is perfect"

"Hahaha thats what i said" Rick laughed in response.

"Anyway i will invite a few work collegues and obviously family so about 30 to 40 people then plus whoever you wish to invite" i reply the message to Mary why nodds writing it down.

"Anyway babe i gotta go im in a meeting" my eyes widen when Rick said this.

"Shit i am so sorry you should have told me i would have called you later" i said feeling guilty.

"Hey hey its okay i was more then happy to answer your call why dont i call you at lunch time?" He asked.

"Okay i love you"

"I love you to babe" he said before hanging up.

"So we'll say Rick is inviting 40 people, how many will you invite?" Mary asked, i was actually thinking about this and the only ones i want to invite are my new army friends and obviously issac and Davids.

"Say 10 for me"

"And what about your parents are they on the list or the stay away list?" Thinking of my parents just soured my mood, ever since i saw them in hospital they havent once tried to get in contact with me, we saved them from Oscar the least they can do is call to say thank you or something.

"How about you think about that, and let me know when you've made your dicision, for now lets sort out what food courses you would like" she said changing the subject away from my parents to which i was greatful for, just then Issac walked in the room with a yogurt.

"There you go Jason" he hands me the yogurt which i thank him for then something clicks.

"Um issac?" I stand up with Issacs help.