5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{ 📍Chicago}

Omniscient

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Why you didn't let me know you was back out here boo?" the neighborhood thot said to Von adjusting her bra.

Von put rubbed his hands through his dreads tuning her out.

Latrice stood in the mirror watching Von from the mirror.

"Man I got shit to do." Von said getting off of the bed and putting his jeans back on.

"Come onnn you just got here, you to good to spend some time now?" Latrice said trying to keep Von in the house with her.

"Lemme make you something to eat atleast." She said grabbing his hand leading him to the living room.

Von rolled his eyes huffing.

"Aight shordy hurry up tho forreal." Von said taking a seat on her couch.

Von scrolled through his phone as Latrice cooked, she stopped abruptly picking up her phone and rushing into her bathroom quickly.

Von took notice of her odd behavior getting up from the couch and standing by the door.

"I know okay. I'm just tryna get my money, he's here right now hurry up." She said over the phone.

"Yes he's in the other room right now. "

Von squinted his eyes realizing she was tryna get him set up.

Everything made sense now, since he came in town she had been dying to link with him. Now that he was with her she didn't want him to leave.

"K, imma go unlock it right now." She said.

Von walked to the living room and went to the balcony, he held onto the wall away from the glass.

He heard as the front door bussed open.

He put his hood on peaking through the glass as the 2 hitmen ran down the hallway leading to the rooms.

He went back inside, standing in the hallway.

1 man stepped out of the bathroom with Latrice, Von fired 2 shots.

Latrice screamed holding her leg as it bled. As she fell the hitman went down with her; a single shot to his chest.

"Shit!" The other masked man exclaimed from inside of the room.

Von walked slowly into the room, he caught the man in the room gripping his gun.

"WAIT,WAIT, HOLD ON MAN" He said removing his mask.