grandma's house! 🏘🎹🎮

Imma add tags :

#childhaslikelittlelines #listeningtoalwaysforeverwhilewritingthis #ruifocusasalways #rui'smombeingcalledgrandma #youknowdevilsdon'tfly #sickchild #cuddling #unintentionalprojecting #basedonsomeofwritter'sownchildhoodbcshecan'twritewithoutreferencesmostofthetime

Living in a mansion meant tons of chances of getting lost, but Rui knew his house like the back of his hand! Guiding through the halls to gather things, Tsukasa swore he saw flash.
"Honey, do you think this amount of clothes will be enough?" Rui was breathing heavily, and a suitcase was in his hand. The suitcase combusted, tons and TONS of clothes came out.

"Rui, we can't just have a suitcase with tons of clothes!! It'll be finee, it's just 3 weeks after all! Sort through the clothes you ACTUALLY need." Reassuring his wovey lovey dovey love of his life, Tsukasa already had 5 suitcases with him. And sorted correctly, because obviously?

"Wait, is Hajiro awake? I haven't seen her today."
"Mehh? Me too. I should probably wake her up to get her read-"

A tug on his shirt, as expected, the 5 year old was half asleep. Collapsing to the carpeted ground, snore.

"Yeah. I'll take care of her. You go sort out your own problems as of now, sweetie wake up!! Cmon. You wanna go to grandma's house right?" Picking up his daughter, Tsukasa walked off to who knows where in the mansion.

For Rui.. He needed some time. This was gonna take forever.

--mreowr timeskip-

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"
Rui held Hajiro as they got in the car, (God I hate saying car) followed by Tsukasa in the driver's seat.

"Let's do this!!!"

At Mommashiro house

"Hey, wake up, we're here." Rui lightly tapped, snore, snore, snore. Oh well, looks like carrying is the final option.

"Daddy.. Are we, here..?"
Small mumble, but Rui could make it out.
"Yes, we're here sunshine. You can rest once we're inside the house okay?"
"Okay.."

Rui knocked on the door, patiently waiting. "Hmm, yes- Rui.?"
"Sorry such on a short notice mom.. Uhmm, can we come in?"
Immediately, Rui got a yes. He headed in and also Tsukasa as well. The suitcases also of course, nothing could describe Rui's mom's happiness.

The little girl, immediately, slumped on the couch. Rui and his mother hugged, and Tsukasa sat down on the couch as well. Softly caressing his daughter's hair, so she could sleep easily.

"I was hoping you'd come! Cmon, why don't you sit? I'll cook some food!" Rui's mom went to the kitchen, while Rui and Tsukasa waited in the living room.

"Why's she so knocked out? She was energetic the day before."

"I don't know.. I think we should just let her sleep. Maybe just morning blues? After waking up, i'm sure she's gonna be happy again!"
Tsukasa yawned and turned his back, leaning on Rui as he repositioned Hajiro so she wouldn't have to be sniffing his doggers or smth. (He has socks on)

"I have had the BEST sleeps on this couch.. Literally amazing, and fit for a star."

"Yaa? Well I never really slept on it unless you were already sleeping, when we first started dating I didn't know what our boundaries were, so when you slept on my bed in my room, I decided to wait on the couch."

"Nyam nyam.. Sleepy.. Donuts. *snore*"

Tsukasa still was patting her head, Rui was on his phone, he kept the volume low since both of them were trying to sleep. Rui didn't really.. Like sleep. He tries to whenever he can. It felt a bit weird, this is his house, the one he grew up in, yet he's staying up like a guest not wanting to disrespect the owner for falling asleep while making something for them. On the other hand, Hajiro and Tsukasa were asleep.