001. vending machine

a fierce yet attractive third year walking down the hallway along with her friend beside. their younger student council respectfully bow to their seniors as she nod her head by their gratitude.

her first year prefect in-training jogged towards his senior with a folder on his arm, "leiri-senpai, here's the latest report on block b!"

(name) proceeds to walked passed him as if she was in a hurry and gave him a pat on the back, "give it to the vice, thanks." she thanked as anri halted.

anri sweatdropped, leaving him confused, "im sorry, we're in a hurry and i'll take that. thank you!" she smoothly took the folder from his hands and rushed towards the girl.

(name) walked down the hallway of the school, standing in front of the teacher's office. she pushed anri in front of the door as she squeaked in surprised, "you open it."

"no, you do!" anri whispered. suddenly, the door pushed open, startling both of the students. they immediately bow to their teacher for a good second before straightening their back, "finally! come in."

they slowly entered and sat on the white leather couch, making themself comfortable. anri sat politely with her hands pressed on her lap while (name) sat with her leg on top of the other, her arms dangling behind the couch and the other behind anri's shoulder, "you summoned us here. may i ask why, kyogo sensei?" (name) asked, anri nodded adorably.

"first of all, you guys are not in trouble," their shoulders slump down in a relaxed way. "though, where's the others? the treasure, secretary and the vice?" the teacher made his way towards his table and sat on the edge of it.

"unfortunately, they can't make it here, sensei. they're task on schedule today," anri replied. "but we make sure to deliver your information to them too!"

"they could've find someone to replaced them, then solved."

"whatever but make sure to deliver my message to them too since this is important." the teacher took the file that was laying on his table and flipped through pages.

"im sure you guys heard that our school football team won their last tournament against other school, right?" kyogo pushed up his glasses above his head and folded his long sleeves above his elbow.

"wait, we di-" anri nudged her friend's elbow her eyes shine in delight, "yes, we did! they're so cool!"

confused expression plastered on (name)'s face. confusion was all she felt at the moment, i didn't know about this?

"great anri-chan!" the teacher flicked his fingers and flopped the file on the coffee table across the students, "we're going to held a celebration for them next week."

(name) took the file and observe the page with the cherry haired girl peeking over. the paper held a picture of their battle and their name, age, class - basically their personal Info, "i know girls, they're handsome but this is serious. snap out of it."

"hell nah, i ain't staring." (name) shrugged and lend the folder to her friend. anri excitedly took it with a small 'thanks' and flipped through another page, "well then, what's next?"

"this ceremony will held at the school hall where the assembly held. we need your help to decorate the hall."

"eh? don't we have a group of prefect who's in charge of this matter?" anri glanced at her teacher as she closed the folder, leaning forward and place it gently on the glass table.