due

"What? He's sleeping?" Violet exclaimed to Robert's mother as she climbed up the stairs to his room.

"Yes, he didn't say anything about plans tonight." Violet heard her say from downstairs.

"Robert, you a-ss." He groaned as soon as he heard this.

"Just leave me alone, Violet, yeah?" He mumbled.

"I thought we agreed that we'd go out tonight!"

"Well, I'm not in the mood." He shifted in his bed.

"Oh, when are you ever in the mood, you f-ucking wimp?"

"For you? Never. Go away." He threw one of the pillows at her.

She gasped when the soft thing hit her face. "Okay, you're being really annoying now, Rob."

He suddenly sat up, shouting, "I just want some space, is that too much to ask?"

"Well, I'm sorry I'm trying to be a good best friend and I'm trying to be there for you!"

Robert huffed. "Well, stop doing that."

"Fine." Violet exclaimed, before storming out of the room.

Robert dragged himself downstairs, to eat something, because eating always seemed to make everything better.

His eyes fell on Violet who was sitting on their couch in the living room, miserably watching T.V.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked loud enough for her to hear as he went to the kitchen.

"None of your business," She yelled back.

Robert walked to the living room after he had got an apple from the fridge. Apples are great.

"You're in my house, you know that?" He noted sarcastically.

Violet gasped dramatically before rolling her eyes. "No s-hit, Sherlock," She mumbled. "I'm spending time with your mom."

"I can't see her anywhere." Robert looked around.

"That's because she went to the toilet."

Robert sighed before sitting next to her on the couch.

He glanced at her once before saying, "I really hate you, did you know that?"

Violet snorted. "Good to know. Tell your mother I said goodbye." She stood up before Robert grasped her arm and pulled her down next to him again.

"Violet." He groaned, throwing his head back against the couch. "You're not going to make me say sorry just because I threw a pillow at you, right?"

"It's not about the pillow, okay? It's that we've made plans tonight and you ditched that all just because you're not "in the mood". It's that whenever you're feeling s-hitty about that girl, you treat me like s-hit, okay?" She paused. "And it's okay, because you're my best friend and I have to put up with you just like you put me with me sometimes."

Robert fake-pouted and it tugged at her heart strings because he was too adorable doing that.

"Look, Robert. I'm just upset because I'm sick of seeing you like that. I'm sick of you whining about something that's not even that important! You're always upset and in a bad mood just because your dream girl won't notice you. You're exaggerating."

"I try not to." He mumbled.

"Would you kids like to have a movie night? I can make some popcorn."

Robert's mother said with a smile as she barged into the living room.

When both of them didn't reply, her smile fell. "Or not..."

"I just have things to do in the kitchen, I'll leave you two," She said, while walking away from them.

"I understand that she's your "first love" and you've never been through anything so it's a big deal to you." Violet continued their conversation.

"Can we stop talking about that, please?" Robert sighed.

"Right! That's what I was trying to do: make you forget about it. And I made really nice plans for us tonight but you threw all that away to... go to sleep."

"And I am sorry, okay." He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. She laid her head on his chest and he patted her back.

"If you don't stop being a d-ick soon, I'm going to punch you in the face."

His deep laughter filled the house and Violet smiled at the sound of it.

"Deal."

------------------------------------------------------

it's been like 10 months wow

this got 22 votes I didn't see that coming

thank you <345

okay so gif on the side is THE CUTE ASHLEY BENSON (with long hair, because short hair is for the sequel hehe) as violet :-)

tell me what you think of this