Female All For One x Male Reader

-Profile-

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Alias: Mimic

Occupation: Student

Appearance: (Your Choice)

-Quirk-
Power Replication: Y/N can mimic and replicate the powers of objects and subjects around himself. Unlike Empathic Mimicry, this is not empathic but strictly physical or psychic as it simply mimics the psychic energy outputs, genetic structure, or superhuman physiology that enable abilities in other people. Y/N can even stack several powers together, possibly leading to a Power Mixture.

-End of Profile-
------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hello, my name is F/N L/N, and I'm a student at U.A. High School. Today, I was in the mall with my classmates because some of us needed supplies for training camp. Some of us went shopping with other friends, and some of us went shopping alone, including me. While exploring the mall, I noticed a woman dropped her handkerchief. I grabbed it, and it was a red handkerchief covered with roses. The woman looked like she dropped it without noticing it, so I walked towards the woman and called out to her.

Y/N: "Excuse me, you dropped your handkerchief."

The woman stopped in her tracks as she glanced back at me. The woman had pale skin, red irises, a black arrow-tipped tail, and silvery-white hair. Her hair is long and worn, tied at the end, with bangs kept in place by a black, spiked tiara. Her horns are white and jagged, the former trait showing her old age. She has narrow eyes; underneath her left eye is a mole.

 She has narrow eyes; underneath her left eye is a mole

???: "Th-Thank you." She said and grabbed her handkerchief.

Y/N: "Don't mention it! It's got a lovely pattern." I said with a bright smile. "Well, I've got to go!" I said and waved goodbye.

------------------------------------------------

A Day Later

After hours of training and working in a school, I returned home after a long day. After a few minutes of walking, I managed to walk back home and was at the front entrance of my house. I reached into my pockets to search for my keys, but then I suddenly stopped to see that my door was slightly open.

Y/N: "Did I leave the door unlocked?"

I slowly pushed the door open and saw that it was dark. I walked inside and flipped the light switch to see my living room. There was nothing in sight, but for some reason, I had this strange feeling that something or someone was inside my house. I began to walk around the room until suddenly I heard someone's voice behind me.

???: "Sorry about this."

I tried to look back, but I felt something hit the back of my neck, and I fell to the floor. Before I lose consciousness, the last thing I see is a man in a black suit with glasses as he stares down at me.