Nana Shimura x Male Reader

-Profile-

Name: (F/N) (L/N)

Alias: King of Curses

Occupation: Hero

Appearance: (Your choice)

-Quirks & Abilities-
Y/N possesses vast levels of cursed energy due to his innate Quirk, cementing his title as the King of Curses. He was able to continuously use his Quirk throughout his battles without exhausting himself in the slightest. His Quirk likely is the most transcendent throughout history, far surpassing heroes and villains alike. It is also currently unknown what Y/N's true Quirk is, but he has shown to use his cursed energy to perform invisible slashes.

-End of Profile-
———————————————————
———————————————————

Many Years Ago

Author's POV

The day was postcard-perfect; even the buses were running on time. Downtown, the skyscrapers shone silver in the morning sun, and the sky was an unbroken backdrop of blue. Commuters walked like shoals of fish in a myriad of directions, and not one of them in winter garb.

A pro hero saw all of this; she was floating around the city as she watched the crowd pass by, making sure that everyone was safe.

This hero's name was Nana Shimura.

Nana is described as a beautiful woman with a tough demeanor. She was a tall woman with a curvy figure, and at the same time, she was well-built, as befitting a One For All user. She was fair-skinned and had a small mole below her bottom lip, centered to the right, and sharp, intelligent eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair was dark and straight, kept shoulder-length, with the exception of a clump of short bangs hanging above her forehead, and was usually styled in a half-up-half-down bun.

 Her hair was dark and straight, kept shoulder-length, with the exception of a clump of short bangs hanging above her forehead, and was usually styled in a half-up-half-down bun

Nana Shimura was born during a troubled era where villainy and chaos reigned over people's lives, and her family was killed. Like most people, Nana was born with a Quirk of her own, Float, and she became a Pro Hero. During her career, she was a close friend of the Pro Hero Gran Torino. At some point in her life, she accompanied the hero En, who was the sixth user of One For All, in his battle against All For One. He was sliced in half, but in his last moments, he was able to give Nana some of his hair, transferring the Quirk over to her as she was able to escape.

Other than her past, Nana is a kind woman with a strong sense of justice. She believed that a true hero should smile, no matter how grim the situation, since people who needed to be saved needed not only to have their lives protected but also their hearts; she showed great empathy and emotional resilience.

Shimura watches closely as she patrols around the city, and as she watches, something manages to catch her eye. In the distance, she saw a boy standing in the middle of the street, facing a small group of boys who stood in front of him. After she spotted them, she safely landed on top of a small building and looked down at the scene.