Reviving (MANGA SPOILERS)

Deku stood on the battlefield, panting heavily as he watched the last of the villains fall before him. The second war had been a grueling battle, and many of his friends had been lost. He looked around for his classmates, hoping to see them alive and well.
But when his eyes landed on Bakugo, his heart sank. His childhood friend lay motionless on the ground, a pool of blood forming around him. Deku rushed over to him, his heart pounding in his chest. He knelt down beside him, tears streaming down his face.
"Bakugo, no," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion. "Please, please don't be dead."
He put his ear to Bakugo's chest, but he heard nothing. Deku knew he had to do something, anything, to try and save his friend. He remembered the CPR training he had received in school and quickly began chest compressions.
Deku counted each compression, his tears falling on Bakugo's face. He kept going, even as his arms began to ache and his breath grew short. He refused to give up, not when Bakugo's life was on the line.
Suddenly, he felt a small gasp of air from Bakugo's lips. It was barely a breath, but it was enough to give Deku hope. He continued with the chest compressions, and soon Bakugo's chest began to rise and fall on its own.
Deku collapsed beside his friend, tears of relief and joy streaming down his face. Bakugo's eyes flickered open, and he looked up at Deku with a mix of confusion and gratitude.
"Deku...what happened?" he asked weakly.
Deku couldn't help but smile through his tears. "You were hurt, badly. But you're going to be okay now. We won, Bakugo. We won."
The two friends hugged each other tightly, crying tears of joy and relief. They had both survived the war, and now they had each other to lean on. Together, they stood up and walked away from the battlefield, determined to rebuild their lives and their world.