Locker room flirting

Deku had always admired Bakugo's strength and determination, but he never thought of him as anything more than a rival. That is until one day in the locker room, when he saw Bakugo changing out of his hero costume.

As Bakugo stripped off his shirt, Deku felt his face grow hot and his heart skip a beat. He tried to look away, but his eyes kept getting drawn back to Bakugo's sculpted muscles and toned physique.

Bakugo caught Deku staring and smirked. "Like what you see, nerd?"

Deku's face turned even redder, and he stammered out a reply. "I-I-I, uh, n-no, I wasn't-"

Bakugo just laughed and walked over to Deku, standing so close that Deku could feel the heat radiating off of his body. "Relax, Deku," he said, leaning in so that their faces were just inches apart. "It's not like I haven't seen you shirtless before."

Deku felt his heart race at the closeness of Bakugo's body and the sound of his voice. He realized with a start that he was attracted to Bakugo, and the thought made him feel both excited and terrified.

Bakugo seemed to sense Deku's nervousness and leaned in even closer, his breath hot against Deku's cheek. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you were looking," he said, his tone low and suggestive.

Deku's mind went blank, and before he knew it, he blurted out the words that he had been trying to keep hidden for so long. "I like you, Bakugo," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I've liked you for a long time."

Bakugo's expression softened, and he reached out to stroke Deku's cheek. "I like you too, Deku," he said, his voice gentle. "I always have."

Deku's heart leapt with joy, and he leaned in to kiss Bakugo, their lips meeting in a soft and tender embrace. In that moment, Deku knew that he had found something special, something worth fighting for. And he knew that he would always cherish the memory of that moment in the locker room, when he and Bakugo had finally allowed themselves to be vulnerable and honest with each other.