2. The Briefing

WARNINGS:
-Actually, there's nothing bad in this Chapter. Not even Cussing, so you're all good.

~~~

Pushing the second glass door open, I was immediately met with loud music, bright lights, and neon colors. I groaned and looked back to my sister, who was squinting her good eye. Chuckling, I spoke to her. "Very different from Fazbear's Fright, ain't it?" I teased with a smirk. She growled. "Indeed,"

We walked a few feet into the building and were stopped by a tall, built, black man. He wore tactical black pants and a black hoodie that read 'Security' just above his left pec. His black cap read the same.

He met us in height, which was surprising. Considering I'm 6' and Nitena is 6' 5". He must have been around 6' 2", though. Since he was taller than me but shorter than Nitena.

"You two must be the new hires here for a briefing, correct?" He asked, having stepped in our path. "We are," I confirmed, assuming he was given descriptions of us. "Great! You're both on time, " He happily chimed.

"Hold on a moment, I'll call your guide." He stated. Placing two fingers on his right ear. "The new hires are here," He announced. 'He must be wearing a wire.' He smiled up at us after. "It'll be a minute," He updated us.

I nodded. Taking the time to look around. It was very bright and loud in here. There was a line of people just past the security guard. All waiting to get passes into the Pizzaplex. There were turnstiles beside the desk, and beyond that was a sea of people. I'm not ready to go through that...

"What's your name?" Nitena's voice brought me back to the man before us. "Jerome, nice to meet you both!" He introduced himself with an outstretched hand and a wide, friendly smile.

Nitena took it first. I shook his hand after with a smile. 'Dude, seems friendly enough.' "Nice to meet cha!" Nitena chimed. "Likewise," I added. He chuckled happily.

"You two gonna be Security Guards too?" He asked, sticking his hands into his pockets. "Yup, that's all we know so far," I stated. He nodded in acknowledgment. "After your Briefing, you're gonna have to come in again for a tour and some training," He informed.

A tour and training? That's new. The other two locations I worked at kinda just stuck me there to work. At least this location is doing better. Good.

"Really?" Nitena spoke up, just as surprised as I was. "Yeah. It should take a day or two before you're scheduled to work. Shouldn't be nothing too bad. Unless you're assigned a location that needs a lot of maintenance. Like one of the attractions," Jerome explained.

"We're assigned certain locations to guard? That'll certainly make our jobs a bit easier," I add with an exhale. Jerome nods in confirmation.

The movement of another guy jogging toward us caught my attention. Pulling all of us out of our conversation.

The man was short (-er than me) and stout. Probably about 5' 8". He was white with typical short brown hair. His uniform was significantly different than Jerome's, though. Instead of all black, it was themed. It possessed a lot of green accented with purple. He also had bold letters on his jacket and cap that read 'Security' and 'Monty's Gator Golf'.

"I'm here!" He exclaimed as he slowed, out of breath. "I'll be taking you both to the bossman," He explained once he could. "Sorry. I ran all the way here from Gator Golf.." He added.