#4: Breakfast for two

A/N: Okay, this one is not lemon, nsfw, but it is quite cute and it's been in my drafts AGESSSSS, so enjoy! >>>.<<<

The sizzling of frying pans and black stove tops couldn't fill the air with more pleasure, while sounds of wild blasts and loud noises came drawlingly out of the T.V.

"Hey, Sonic?" Two tails danced in the space behind a quiet guy. His words were too small to be heard behind the deafening sports channels being displayed on the television screen. He, the one with the two tails, frowned and swiftly grabbed the pan handle from in front of him, twisting his arms to keep a tight grip on it, but still be able to turn around and see the mass of blue taking up too much couch space. 

"Sonic..." He minced his words, keeping a fresh hint of death for the other to enjoy. Sadly, if not conveniently, the blue one didn't hear it. "Sonic." Two-Tails said again, placing a hand on his hip and pushing his anger sideways so that he had more of an impatient stance to himself. Starting to tap his tiny shoes, his frown grew with dread. "Sonic! For Christ's sake!" He finally snapped, throwing his arms up, but keeping the pan steady still. 

"Eh?" Sonic, a blue mess with curled hair where it shouldn't be curled, perked his head up and didn't pay mind to turning the television's sound any lower than it had been through all of this.

"Turn the god damn television off and lend me a hand in here! I'm making you breakfast and all you do is mope around and watch your stupid track meets or whatever!" The short, sunset orange one complained.

"Oh, Tails, you know I'm not a cooker." Sonic got up, finally paying regards to the loud T.V. noises in the background. He stuffed the remote with noise control commands and trotted off to the kitchen where his dear friend, Tails, was making pancakes and eggs for he and himself. "And my sports channels aren't stupid..."

"Sure they are." Tails complained some more before turning around and picking up an egg carton for Sonic to carry. "Here, you carry this and I'll cook up the eggs. You don't need to cook for this one."

Sonic broke his relaxed posture and clamped down on his friend's annoyance. "Yea, yea. Whatever." Tails placed the carton in Sonic's already-lifted arms and gave him a cold side eye for him to saunter in as he held the eggs. 

"Can't believe I make food for you." Tails whispered as he went back to sliding the massive amount of pancakes he had on his pan to a plate sitting perfectly still next to the stove.

"Tails," Sonic intervened, noticing the trouble he got Tails into. "Sorry. I didn't mean to ignore you back there. And, thank you for the food, buddy." 

Tails turned around, big eyes and a dopey smile, "Ha! To think I was beginning to believe you were becoming a teenager! And I'm younger than you!" He gid-ed and threw his arms around Sonic's shoulders. 

"A teenager? I'm 23, Tails. You're the teenager if anything." Sonic smiled and, with one hand, patted Tails along his back.

"I'm only 15." Tails smiled and danced back around to mess with the egg carton Sonic was holding. "Either way, I'm not rude like a teenager, like, you have to believe me."

Sonic snickered, "That was the most 'teenager' thing I've heard you say so far." 

"Yea, yea. Whatever." Tails taunted, cracking an egg against the side of the sizzling hot pan.