#3: Another Fight

Deep in the heart of a forest. Blue, innocent, sweet, and sexy. Sonic. Saliva dripped from his mouth, varnishing his shirt. "Hey, Moron." A harsh force called into his ear.

Be it a moan, groan, or just excitement. "Mm?" Sonic used his voice as a small projection of his happiness inside. "Stupid..." He responded, small pet-names they used for each other, Shadow and he.

"Don't get too excited so early, or else I'll be forced to do something about it." Shadow said, looking down at the pre-cum seeping form Sonic.

"Eh..." Sonic squinted his eyes. If the two bodies joined by a punctured hole was enough of an excuse for Sonic, now he had none. He was forced to keep it down inside of himself. "Uhhn!" As much as he tried, Shadow was teasing him, he couldn't not show his excitement.

Shadow's mind riled to the noise. He knew the idiot wasn't going to keep his mouth shut. After all, this was all just an ego booster for him, being that Sonic was enjoying himself. But, it wasn't an ego booster alone: Shadow found it arousing to front his rival. Nothing about this was small for Shadow; it was huge. He was in a test with his rival. He did say he was going to marry whomever could rival him, furthermore have intimate relations with (which he implied on the matter of marriage).

Shadow reeled his hand to a better position on Sonic, holding his buttocks. Kneading and rubbing down there. They had their bodies locked together, Sonic's legs wrapped around Shadow as if life depended on their contact. His arm, too, joining in on the dependent wrap. Sonic's lips kissed and sucked on Shadow's shoulder, holding no disposition in them as he did so continuously. Shadow, on the other hand, sat bow-legged with his back to a tree. The grass padded his bottom, yet he found it going numb after a while of being so pressured by Sonic's bodily weight. Though Sonic was relatively light for Shadow, he still contained all of the muscles formed from those fights the two ventured through their whole lives... up until now, of course.

Shadow's other hand, the one not kneading the lower parts of Sonic, was wrapped around Sonic's waist. "Ah.." Sonic gurgled on his own spit. After salivating so much from the pressure on his 'spot', he didn't want to spit it out and potentially accidentally spit it on Shadow (what a moment ruin-er), he instead, let it clamp up his mouth, giving him more of a reason to feel intoxicated.

"Nggh.." Shadow groaned, having seeped further into Sonic; his dick bending slightly from the pressure.

On the other hand, "Ahh! Gnnnh! Fuuu-!" Sonic's sweet spot had all the force that could be put on it. "Mmm!" Sonic had ripped his head from Shadow's shoulder and decided they had stopped moving for long enough! He started grinding his hips, swaying in irregular motions, just as his brain couldn't handle enough of this. "Hah... hah!" Every breath grew louder as he put more effort into the mix. "Mmmmm! I- I love this, Shadow! Your dick, I-" He seemed confused for a second, but it was shortly cut off by the vulgar feeling in his stomach. Twisting and turning, Sonic started to moan louder at his weakest point. He could feel the tip of Shadow's manhood drive into the meat of his stomach, feeling it push and push- deeper and deeper. "Ahhh! Sha- Meanie! You're the moron!! Pull it out! It hurts!"

Shadow had removed his hand from Sonic's waist and butt, and grabbed his shoulders, pushing down with all his might. "Guh!" He groaned, now placing his head that was level to Shadow's shoulder, in the crook of his neck. He bit down fiercely with unrefined intentions. "Mm... tastes like sugar." Shadow was winning.

"Fuck! Uhn!" Sonic's head threw back and his waist tried it's hardest to flex and find a more comfortable position, but it was useless, he was losing and losing his strength. Shadow found his partner in this weak state, so he slid his hands down to his waist and picked Sonic up. "Mm!" In slight discomfort, Sonic writhed with his moan, thinking Shadow was hearing his pleas. Suddenly, Shadow tightened his grip and pushed- down. "Shad-... DOW! HAA!"

"Hah!" Every moan. "Hah!" Was a thrust. "Hah!" Deeper and deeper.

.

.

.

2 hours later-

"Mmmm... Shadow, I hate you."

"Love you too, Moron."

A/N: I'm back.