Garry

Harrys POV:

I ran faster and faster, panting and dripping with sweat. My dry feet kicked up sand as they dug into the soft grainy material. My swim trunks were weighing me down because they were soaking wet. I wish I could just throw them off but I'm at a public beach so...

I heard panting behind me and I knew she was getting closer. I look up and see a long row of sand castles that go from the water line to the top of the beach. Oh no.

I leaned forward and sprung up, over a large, tall sand castle in one leap. Haha, no. That's the exact opposite of what happened.

I leaned forward, moving faster. I went to jump, but tripped over a small red toy shovel. I fell forward and face planted into the large sand castle. Two little kids were building it and looked at me with tears in their eyes.

"Oh, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I'll, make that, we'll" I said pulling Gill into my arms when she caught up," help you rebuild it. How does that sound?" the two little kids, a boy and girl, quickly nodded their heads excitingly.

"Well, there goes our game of tag." Gill mumbled. I punched her in the arm and she retreated from saying any more.

After about an hour of sand getting in my trunks, and getting stuck to Gill's hair, the castle was finished and looked better than before.

"Thank you so much mister!" said the little boy.

"No problem! Now you two have a fun day at the beach!" I said, waving at them then walking away. I adjusted my sunglasses and took Gill's hand. We headed back towards the hotel and right before we walked in, someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. Taylor.

"Harry, Caitlin, *gasp* was" she couldn't even choke out the whole sentence.

"Caitlin what Tay?" Gill said sweetly, taking both of Taylor's hands.

"She was hit *gasp* by a, a car, in New York. *gasp*." she started bawling and a crowd gathered of fans. Everything was silent. Then Zayn pushed through the crowd.

"Niall wants us to come down, and here's the text he sent me explaining everything." Zayn shoved his phone in my face and I read through it. Oh my gosh, this was horrible. We were all family, and this is like hearing my sister is dying.

"Caitlin's in the hospital?! Yeah! Now I can have Niall!" said a girl behind me. I gritted my teeth and turned around.

"Are you kidding me?" I said, turning around, finding the girl who said it who was peeking over my shoulder reading the message too.

"What? It's true. She's an ugly bastard. I don't know what Niall see's in that ugly beast. I hope she dies." she said shurgging.

Zayn then stood next to me, looking her right in the eye."You are NOT a real fan if you hate our girlfriends, who are family to us. How could you even say that!" he shouted, getting close to her face. Sweat started dripping down her forehead.

"I, I won't say it again." she said, stepping back.

"That's right you won't. If we read any hate about us, and if you're writing it, then you aren't and never will be a real fan." Taylor said, looking around at the large crowd that had now formed.

"Let's go." Gill said quietly. Tears were forming in her eyes in fear of Caitlin actually dying. I wanted to cry too. I felt my eyes become blurry and I tugged her out of the crowd, followed by Zayn and Taylor. We walked down the beach to Taylor's car. Gill and I squished in since her Mustang only had a front seat. She must've remembered last minute that we didn't have our phones with us.

After a few moments of silence, Zayn spoke up.

"You think they'll have enough tickets for a plane right away."

"They'll find a way. Maybe we can get a jet. I mean, we have the money and it's a critical situation." I said, looking out the window, watching the coast line speed by.

Gill squeezed my hand and put her head on my shoulder. This was going to be a long day.

____________________________________________________________________

I know the induvidual chapters don't have much about the couple themselves, but it focuses on them a bit and their thoughts and feelings about the situation. Hope you guys are enjoiyng! Tell me what you think!