Chuck

I skipped Valentines Day because I didn't really want to repeat what happened the other Valentines Day. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________

March 16, 2014 **I know I'm really far into the future, I'm sorry. Not that it really matters**

Caitlin's POV:

My stomach has gotten a little bit bigger. Sometimes I feel a tiny kick, and it scares me. There's a human in there! 

Niall and I are on the couch, watching Regular Show. He's starting to like it too! Zaylor are catching up with a date, Louis and Liam are at the cinema, and Garry are...I don't even know where they are. Probably at a hotel testing out how that gold thong looks! ;) 

Niall put his hand on my shirt and pulled it up to see my stomach. I became a little uncomfortable. 

"Our child is in there." he said, rubbing my stomach, making me feel a little bit better about this whole pregnancy thing. 

"Yeah." I said, giving him a kiss. The phone rang and I picked it up.

C- Hello?

Mom- Caitlin, where are you?

C-What do you mean, and who is this?

Mom- It's your mother,**Caitlin put phone on speaker now** and I mean your wedding today? Where are you?

C- I already told you I'm not getting married to Chuck! And I never will!

Mom- Get your ass here, NOW!

N- No! She will never marry him! Now leave us be or I'll call the cops for harrasment! Niall yelled into the phone, then hung up. I hugged him.

"Why can't they get the message and leave me alone?" I said quietly.

"Don't worry, it won't happen, not as long as I'm here. And I'll always be here." he reassured me. I smiled at how protective he is. The perfect father. 

Just then, my stomach was shot with pain. I doubled over and fell into Niall's lap.

"What's wrong?!" he said, trying to sit me up, but I couldn't, it hurt too much. 

"Niall, this isn't supposed to happen while you're pregnant." I said, grabbing my stomach even tighter. The pain finally stopped and I tore myself away from Niall's arms and ran to the bathroom. 

WARNING: THIS GET'S GROSS

There was blood all over my legs, and the pain was coming back. I became terrified and pulled out my phone and dialed Paul, the doctor.

P- Hello, this is Doctor Harper

C- Hi Paul, it's Caitlin

P- Oh hi Caitlin, how's the baby?

C- Not good. I just got a bunch of pain in my stomach, and I'm bleeding.

P- This can't be good. Come down to my office, quick. Luckily I don't have any appointments.

C- Ok thanks, see you soon. 

I put my phone back in my pocket and pulled my pants back up. I ran down the stairs and told Niall everything quickly. He looked scared and we rushed out to the car. He quickly drove to the hospital.

"Niall, you don't think..." I trailed off, hoping it wasn't the worst. He grabbed my hand, and didn't let go until we arrived. We went in to Paul's section of the office and went right into his room. I really hope the paparazzi didn't see us go in here, the fans already found out I was pregnant somehow, I don't want it to get worse. 

 Paul shut the door behind us in the room. He did an ultrasound and checked out the baby. When he looked at the scan, he frowned. I looked at Niall, who squeezed my hand tight. Paul took a deep breath and turned back to us.

"I'm sorry to say, that you've had a miscarriage." he said, shutting off the ultrasound. I cried into Niall's shoulder and he rubbed my back. Paul gave me a hug, then told us we could leave whenever we wanted.

I took a breath, then led Niall out to the car. In the car I cried over my dead baby even more. This is the hardest I've ever cried. I couldn't breath, so Niall was trying to calm me down. It won't work though, because it's all my fault. The tattoos, if only I knew. The ink killed the baby. I took out my phone and dialed the first person I would call in this situation, Taylor. They should be back from their date by now.

T- Hey Cait! Where are you guys?

C- T-tay, t-taylor I tried to choke out her name but I couldn't.

T- Oh calm down Caitlin. Tell me what's wrong! 

Niall took the phone from me and went out of the car to tell her so I didn't have to hear it. I curled up into a ball on the seat and sobbed. It's all my fault. I killed someone. The worst part is, it was a baby. I'm a murderer! I know Niall and the others will tell me I'm not, but I am. It's all my fault. 

Niall came back a half an hour later, after calling everyone, including his own family. He sat me up, and I was still crying. He kissed my forehead, but it didn't help. I looked into his eyes, and they were filled with tears. I put my head on his shoulder and cried into it. I finally sat up, and told Niall to drive us home. 

We got home and everyone was waiting by the door for us to get home. Even Joey was here. The first person I hugged was Taylor, then Joey, then Liam, then Gill. Then, I hugged everyone else. Taylor was the nicest besides Niall, and held on to me the longest. 

"It'll be alright." she said to me when I pulled away from her the second time. I went up the stairs and sat on my bed. This cannot be happening. Did I really kill a baby accidentally? Even if it was an accident, I still did it. It's all my fault, no matter what people say. 

____________________________________________________________________

THATS SO SAD!!!!! D': :'( THANKS FOR READING GUYS! KEEP READING ON! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :D :D <3 <3