Chapter 2- ❂Really cool hangout time❂

Apple and broccoli were calling each other with their phones, obviously, did you think they would be calling with what? Gameboys? That's ridiculous! But it would be awesome if that ever happened. Please, somebody, make those exist already, if you can make phones that kiss you, this will be easy peasy! Please, I'm begging you!

"So, I go to your place at 7? Ok, cool, I'll meet ya there."

Apple ended the call and put his phone in his invisible pocket and started walking towards his house since it wasn't 7 'o'clock yet, he plopped himself on the couch and started to watch some TV, it was cool and all, he watched really awesome action and challenge shows, it was epic.

Soon, the clock ticked, it was 7 'o clock, oh noo, Apple is kinda late now! He checked the time and immediately started panicking, he bashed the door and sprinted towards the address Broccoli gave him. He was throttling down the streets, trying to make it in time while looking cool doing it, but it didn't really work, while he was attempting to do a sweet maneuver around a bird, he bonked his head on a traffic cone and tripped on some pebbles, yikes.

But ultimately, Apple busted the door, and there Broccoli is, staring at the broken door, "Oh uh, sorry about that." Apple apologized, and Broccoli shrugged, "No, it's fine, I have enough money to buy another door."

Apple sighed in relief and plopped himself on the couch, "So uh, what do we do?", Broccoli gestured for Apple to wait as he quickly jogged towards his room, he dug his hand in the drawer and grabbed a board game.

So they basically played boardgames all night long until Apple got bored and started to sleep, so Broccoli put him on the couch and placed blankets on him, then he put his mattress next to him and laid down.

"Goodnight!"