tumhe jo Maine dekha

Pov-the narrator
It's approx 6:30pm in evening and after a long time she was chilling with her squad and she was cracking most hilarious double meaning jokes as she used to always , in the whole squad she is the one who uses abusive language more often . No matter what she was going through but in front of the world she's always giggling that's the way she was .And her friends ordered some food on that shop/stall and while they were waiting for that she saw something that just broke her.

Pov-lily(she)
( Getting ready )Having a lot of clothes but still I love wearing this black and white polka top often because it looks good on me . So today me and anshika are going to reunite with aanya and nisha after a long time . It's evening and here I'm chilling with my girls,like we used to do in our school days those days (11th-12th)are best years of our lives because we had chilled , bunked , studied , did many stupid and funny things we lived that time carefree .
And as always I'm cracking jokes here and three of them are laughing vigorously. Three of them (anshika , aanya , and nisha) were used to be my bestfriends in 11th and 12th but after anshika moved to college in another city ,relations strained aanya and nisha are bestfriends are they don't care about me even whenever I ask for favour they refuses and this things hurts me lot and now I don't give a shitt about them like i used to in school days they are just normal friends of mine . anshika and i are bestfriends since 6th standard she protected me when other students were bullying me in school .
Everything was going nice we've ordered some momos as we are on this famous momo shop
While waiting for momos suddenly a scooty stops near shop and i saw something that just broke me .

Do comment and like this part tell me how was it .I'll be uploading next soon this is my first story so support me .