Humko rulaa diyaa

Pov -lily
I know that this moment will happen for sure sooner or later but still when I saw him girl , I felt like a huge pain in my chest tears are just started appearing in my eyes .she was holding his hand. They both were smiling at each other until he saw me when he saw me his smile fades away and i just turned my face other side like i don't care and I'm not hurt . He was my first love i used to love him endlessly but relations strained and we parted our ways one year ago . These tears in my eyes are not ending even I'm controlling them so hard but still they are continuously flowing . I'm wiping them but they are just flowing and this is so embarassing for me i just never wanted that anybody watch me crying .
So I hugged anshika although aanya and nisha didn't have the same bond as usual but they also turned out to be band aids for me they were just trying to calm me but these tears are not ending .

Pov-the narrator
although she was very strong but on that moment her tears just started brimming and she was controlling but couldn't stop them . And there was a boy right behind her who was also waiting for his food with his friends notices her crying .

Do comment ,like ,share and tell me did you enjoyed this part??