31|| Ice Cream

Thank you all for 68k+ reads!!🥹

"Can we still get ice cream?" I croaked

I felt Rivers's chest rumble with laughter, "yes Taliah we can still get ice cream. After school though." He stated.

I lifted my head from his chest while wiping my tears from my previous breakdown.

I looked at River with a bit of embarrassment. I broke down in front of him.

I cried like a horse I probably sounded like one too.

I sobbed on his chest! Oh my gosh, I'm going to die of embarrassment.

I slowly felt my cheeks heat up. I'm sure he can see my cherry-red cheeks despite my light/tan complexion.

River smiled so hard I could see his dimples appear.

I think I'm gonna melt.

The bell rang indicating lunch was over.

"Come on Elmo let's get to class," He said.

I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless, I stood with him and started walking towards the entry door.

"Hold on Taliah." River stopped me.

He came in front of me and knelt on his knee, he bend a bit further and started tying my shoe.

My shoe!

This beautiful man is tying my shoe!

"There, now we can get going. We wouldn't want you getting hurt now would we?" He questioned.

I'm sure I was red again so I murmured a 'no' and sped walked to the doors.

I knew River was following me because I could hear his shoes slap the floor with every step.

I know his class is on the other side of the building so why is he following me?

"Your gonna be late River" I deadpanned while turning around and walking backward.

"No, my class is right here." He smirked as he pointed to the door I stopped by.

"No. Your class is on the other side of the building." I demanded.

"Changed my schedule." He smiled.

We walked into the class together and I sat in my seat.

"Move" River growled to the nerdy boy next to me.

The boy scrambled band grabbed his notebook and pencil he had just taken out he quickly got up and went to the front of the class.

Rivers face was stone cold. He didn't look like the guy that was just all smiley with me.

"That was mean," I said.

"Too bad, I don't want anybody thinking they have a chance." He replied looking straight ahead.