36|| Happy

Thank you all for 105k+ reads!!🥹

Todays the day, the third day of our week break is when the family is coming

My family. That's crazy.

Apart from that I texted River once but he never responded. That was the first day of break.

But I choose not to worry so much he's probably just busy.

It's 10 am and Roman said they'd be here around noon.

Now back to meeting my family.

I'm so scared. Not just the surprised kind of scared. You know when someone scares you and you gasp or scream?

It's like that but ten times worse. like the shaking in my boots scared.

Not literally though. That would be kinda weird. Come to think of it, who actually shakes in there boots?

*DING DING* Did you hear that?! That was me getting an idea.

What if I just fake like I'm sick? So then I won't have to meet them! I could get my bow dryer and put it on my forehead to fake a fever.

I could fake cough and- Nevermind I won't even get that far with Roman or Vincent.

I need to let off some steam.

I put on some leggings and a Nike bra. Speaking of which I need to go shopping because I'm growing out of my stuff.

I go down to the gym and wrap my hands before putting on the boxing gloves.

I start to punch the bag without hesitation.

I try to remember how to properly do it like Ace taught me.

He and I have been training a bit more often. I love it. I love the way my fits hit the bag. I love how much authority I feel when I fight.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder, I turn around and punch the culprit quickly.

All I hear was a small huff, I look up and see Asher staring at me.

"Sorry! It was an instinct I promise." I explained.

He gently smiled at me while I took off and threw the gloves to the side.

"So, why'd you come down here?" I asked curiously.

He grabbed a notepad from his back pocket and started writing.

'Came to tell you breakfast is ready.' It read.

"Ohh okay then. I have a question but I don't know if it's pushing the limits." I started.

Asher nodded.

"Why don't you talk much? I mean it's not a bad thing! I just wonder sometimes." I explained.

He opened his mouth to talk but we were interrupted by Matt.