first day of a new boy in our class

Miss park y/n is high school student. Very loving nature and love everyone. Almost all the boys have crush on her but she loves them as friends not more than. She has a best friend yun.

At morning :
Yun and y/n was going to school by their cycle. Both are from middle class family. But still they try to give everything that can comfort y/n.

Yun pov -
y/n my best friend both we both are together it been only a year but still how much l understand her she is very pure hearted person. who never hurt anyone even if they hurt them. Today teacher said that a new boy jeon jungkook will join our school and teacher gave responsibility to y/n to guide him and give the notes to him. Because our exam is after 2 month. I don't know how the boy is but I hope he never hurt y/n because she is pure hearted.

Y/n pov -
Me and yun is going to school but today she seems like she is another world. Maybe she is in a deep thought. Today l am happy because a new boy is coming to our school and l will help him. 😊

Finally they reached school.

The school bell ring and everyone adjusted in their sits. And the teacher came inside with a handsome boy. He is looking so beautiful in school uniform.

Teacher : students this our new student jungkook. Plz greet him. And y/n help him with your notes.

Y/n : OK sir.
Hi myself y/n nice to meet you.
Come sit with me.

Jungkook follow her and sit beside her.

Finally the class is over and now it's lunch break.

..........to be continued