Chapter 42

From the next week and a half, we went around all the cities and villages healing the injured. As I stood up after healing someone, a girl latched onto my side.

"Hey what's your type?"

"Men." I said with no hesitation.

"Oh so you're.. gay?"

"Don't be mad I get more dick than you."

I looked over to see Levi walking towards me, glaring at the girl.

"Plus I'm probably double your age." I said before shoving her off and walking to Levi.

"You're 30?!"

"32." I muttered.

I guess I stopped aging after going into the crystal, I look 25 still. Levi always looks young so I at least he doesn't look like a pedophile.

I grabbed hold of him to stop him from murdering someone and took him with me as I healed the next person.

"The fuck was she doing?" Levi asked me.

"Nothing, you remember when that recruit called you daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"It's similar to that I guess."

After I finished up healing everyone, me and Levi got into the carriage. This was our last stop, meaning we could now go back home.

I put my bag down then turned to look at Levi who was currently shutting the door. I looked past him out of the window to see a man with a gun, he looked just about ready to pull the trigger.

I grabbed Levi and quickly pulled him down as a shot fired, smashing the window.

"Stay here." Levi said before getting up and leaving the carriage.

"What?! Why do I have to stay?"

I watched as he went outside and started yelling at the guy who shot at us. I got up and also walked out of the carriage, I'm not just staying there.

Levi was currently trying to take the gun from the man, as I stepped out the man looked at me.

"Death to all titans!" He yelled before shooting at me.

I covered my heart with my hand instinctively.

I guess I didn't need to because their aim was shit. Not a single bullet hit me.

"Ash back inside!" Levi shouted at me.

I sighed then got back into the carriage. After a few minutes Levi joined me.

"I told you to stay, you almost got shot." He said grabbing hold of me.

I just stared at him as he started shouting. I pulled Levi close to me then pulled my mask down.

I kissed him briefly then pulled it back up, it had to be quick incase anyone saw. He stopped shouting and just looked at me.

"I love you." I said.

He glared at me and sat down on the seat opposite.

"Why are you over there?" I asked.

"Because I'm mad at you."

I leaned forward and grabbed hold of his wrists, I then pulled him onto my lap. I could see a faint blush on his cheeks as he turned his head away.

"Are you embarrassed?" I asked.

"No."

"Look at me then."

He sighed then looked at me. He lasted a few seconds before looking away again. I placed him down on the seat next to me and wrapped my arm around him.