❦︎ He'll Call You ❦︎

RAENI

RAENI

I noticed Lory rubbing her stomach worried like in the car. I then noticed how Ares was wrapping her pinky around his. Lory wouldn't let him unless she was worried or needed the affection. I noticed a lot of changes in Lorelai and just brushed them off until I couldn't. I didn't want to ask her if she was because it could turn out that she wasn't. That she was just anxious for the ball but it doesn't explain the stomach rubbing.

I fiddled with the rubby on my ball gown as I watched Lory and Dom have a conversation. My hand got lifted and kissed by the dashing prince next to me. I smiled at him in appreciation and he kissed my forehead. We were way past caring about showing everyone else. We weren't in a relationship yet but we had been kissing and going out.

Lory knew. She made fun of me for it. Then she told me to prank him. She wanted to see him suffer before accepting him but I told her no. I wanted this relationship to flourish.

Upon entering, I get a wave of heat from the hall. It was decorated nicely, I have to give him that but I still don't like him. Stefano kept his hand on my back, showing everyone I was with him. I removed a piece of dust off his suit, while fanning my face with my hand. Lory and the rest come inside after us and we all stand in a tight circle. Anticipating the rest of the evening.

"It's quite hot in here " I fan myself. Lorelai's eyes dart over to my breasts.

"I love your breasts in that dress." She complimented. I looked down at them in awe and mumbled a thank you. I've never been told I have nice boobs.

"Why are you looking at them like that?" Stefano asked before he looks at them himself. I laugh at his quizzical look before he darts his eyes away from them.

"Those were mine before you started sucking on them." She looks around. "And good God do you do some sucking."

I gasped so loudly, I might have even swallowed a fly. I swatted Lorelais arm and scolded her for saying that. Poor Stefano, I thought.

"From what I hear, it's better sucking than you did."

Oh dear Lord have mercy on me. I was about to smack the both of them. He was enjoying this and I was one more comment away from being tomato red.

As I grabbed Lorelais arm, she laughed his comment off and laughed at me. He laughed too. Atleast he wasn't scared of her. It didn't have to come at my expense though.

"That was not funny." I roll my eyes, looking around the hall.

"He's funny. Atleast." She chuckled lightly.

"So, do you like him?" I asked, folding my arms in my lap.

"You like him. That's all that matters. Fuck me."

Famously said by Lorelai Campbell. Or Russo, I don't know. We noticed a tall man standing by Ares and the others and by the looks of it, it was heated. Lorelai immediately recognized him and cursed under her breath, charging towards them.