Chapter 2

Heather POV *Preview*

The moment I saw the scenes, I saw him turn around and look at me. I found out that it was the same guy that I made eye contact with in school today.

In fear and eyes were wide when I saw the dead body and when I looked at him.

He stared at me with those blue eyes, walked towards me, leaned at me and said "You saw everything don't you?" with a soft tone.

I looked at him nervously and in fear that I couldn't reply to him and talked. 

*Next scene* "I...I...I didn't mean to see it... I just...just saw it accidentally or maybe...maybe just you know..." I said nervously and stuttered while avoiding his eyes.

"Please.. don't kill me or what! I would not tell anyone about it not even the police or anyone." I said in a desperate tone and I felt that between his thumb and forefinger lifting my chin up and my head to look at him, when he did that my heart felt beating and he said "Don't worry, I won't do anything but you will keep a secret right? " in a soft tone while making eye contact with me I nodded my head and he let go of my chin. 

"I will take you home." he said while I was looking at him in shock and shook my head saying "It's fine, I can go home myself." "I will take you home that's the final." he replied in a demand tone.

He took my wrist and took me to his motorcycle and handed me his extra helmet that he has. "Hop on" he said.

So I just hop on his motorcycle and don't want him to get mad at me "Address?" he asked "24 West Street Road" I replied and he nodded and took me there while I awkwardly wrapped my arms around his waist.  

Finn POV

I grab and lift her chin up between my fingers and forefinger to make her look at me, "Don't worry, I won't do anything but you will keep a secret right? " in a soft tone while making an eye contact with her she nodded

I let go of her chin. "I will take you home." I said while she looked at me in shock and shook her head saying "It's fine, I can go home myself." "I will take you home that's the final." I said in a demand tone looking at her. 

I took her wrist and took her to my motorcycle and handed her my extra helmet and I have "Hop on" I said to her she hop on my motorcycle and I asked for her address and she replied with "24 West Street Road" I nodded.

I drove her back home when I felt her arms wrapping around the waist so that it wouldn't fall I looked over at her and looked back in front while feeling my heart skip a beat when she did that. 

*After a few minutes of ride* We have arrived at her house, I stopped my motorcycle and parked in front of her house I took off my helmet and looked at her when she was taking out the helmet and stared at me. "Thank you for taking me back home." she said in a shy (kinda) tone while making eye contact with me "No problem." I replied

"What's your name?" I asked for her name and she looked at me with her wide brown doe eyes "Oh oh, Heather. My name is Heather." she replied "I'm Finn." I told her my name and she nodded "Urm, I will just go ya." she said awkwardly.

I smirk lightly and nodded. I waited for her to go inside when she turned around and said "Urm, drive safely." "Don't worry. I always drive safely, now go" I replied with a smirk again.