Chapter 11

*Preview* Both POV

Both of their hearts started beating. Both feels shocked bumping to each other, One feels flustered while the other one feels glad but at the same time has love on it.

 Both feels shocked bumping to each other, One feels flustered while the other one feels glad but at the same time has love on it

*Same day* Heather POV

My eyes were widen as I realize that I have hit Finn when I thought it was a wall but not. When our eyes were meet I can feel my hearts were flattered, I was in shocked as It is been were while since we have talked and met each other after our hang out. He holding both of my arms to make sure I was in balanced and not hit myself on the floor. 

But at the same time I feel relived that nothing happen to him and he is better. "F F Finn...I am so sorry about that! Oh my gosh!" I said while shuttering and worried thinking that I hit him hard I took a look at him thinking he has the expression of pain but not.

Finn smirked slightly and titled his head "It's okay, even though that hits quite hard." I glance lightly as he smirked thinking it was funny.

I was about to say something but he suddenly said this to me "Where are you going in a rush Sun?" My eyes were blinking as I remember that I was running away from my friends I looked at the back and see my friends were in shocked but also with a teasing face.

The three of them walk backwards and started to walk away from the position they were at and showing me the signal with their hands and looking at Finn.

I was lowkey embarrassing and facing him with an "innocent" face and said "Heh.. Oh just you know.. going to class HA HA HA." with a blinking eye to show nothing is wrong. Finn looked at me with the "I don't believe in you" kind of face but he "believed" me by saying "Okay.. see you soon." and walked away with a wink while I am confused by his words and blushed at the same time as I was flattered by his wink as it was out of sudden but shy as well. 

After that happen, I went to the class and saw my friends and seated on my seat. They face me with a smirk "Oh, Sunnie? Why your face are red?" Della asked in a dramatic and put her hands on my forehead "Is it fever?" she giggle while Minnie said "Oh no sunshine, maybe you need a check? Check of love temperature HAHAHAHA." Minnie laugh while being dramatic and cringe. 

I faced them with a frown "No I am not!" "Nothing happen!" when I heard Ethan in "gasps" "What do you mean shorty? We did not say anything about it." while the three of them laugh when I felt my hair in ruffle by them I pushed their hands away from my hair as it is getting messy and messy.