Chapter 1

Here goes first chapter.
Ganpati bappa morya!
Cover © Me hehe.
****
Team India was peacefully enjoying in  their dressing room after their semifinal win against Pakistan.

They were chit-chatting on random topics but Rishabh seemed lost. Rohit noticed this and urged Virat to talk to him. However they knew the reason.

Virat walked upto rishabh and sat beside him.

Vi - (putting hand on his shoulders) Rishu kya hua? Why are you so tensed?

Rishabh chuckled bitterly

Rish - as if you don't know bhaiya. You know na that Ishu doesn't likes me giving selfies to my fangirls? So today I gave a autograph to my 10 year old fangirl and she's behind me from that time. Bhaiya isme meri kya glti? Vo itni cute thi i couldn't see her sad face and she called me Rishabh bhaiya! Bhai kaha usne mujhe or Isha uske liye itna Ganda soch rhi hai!..

ICT's heart broke into trillion pieces. This is not their baby boy deserved.

Rohit encircled his arms around his neck and gave him a hug.

Ro - dekh rishu. Hum ye nhi keh rhe ki Isha isn't meant for you kyuki we all know how much you love her. Lekin tu hi bta aise baat baat pe insecure hona pyaar hai kya? Meri bhi wife hai, i love her more than anything else. Lekin kbhi tune usse dekha hai aise insecure hote hue? Yes she's jealous sometimes but jealousy or insecurity me farak hai rishu. BOHAT BADA DIFFRENCE.

Rishabh just gave up.

Rish - bhaiya, even at this point I don't know what's right or wrong. I can't forget that Isha is with me since my teen days. She's my first love...

Rishabh kept on saying things but Rohit-Virat knew that this wasn't love. Just a mere attraction of teenage!.

ICT consoled Rishabh and packed their bags for their final destination, Eden Gardens, Kolkata.

This city was familiar to rishabh as his last visit to this city had an unexpected turns and he wished he didn't had to face that again.

Flashback.

Rishabh and ICT travelled to Kolkata due to their T-20 series with Sri Lanka. The score was already 2-2 and it was time for decider.

ICT checked into Kolkata airport and got busy giving their autographs to their lucky fans.

Meanwhile, rishabh who was travelling with Isha had no permission to give autographs/selfies to fangirls.

Isha travelled whole way encircling her arms with his and it was quite irritating for Rish, still he gave up.

Suddenly,

Isha spoke up - "Rishu baby, I think i should go to rits bhabhi if she needs help in getting out luggage."

She barged out without waiting for his reply and he knew that she didn't went for helping Ritika, but to meet with his Best friend, Vihaan.

Vihaan was both Rishabh & Isha's mutual childhood friend but he was Isha's best friend. Irony!

Anyways,
Rishabh was lost in these thoughts when he heard a voice,

"Can I get an autograph?"

He looked up to see those mesmerizing hazel brown orbs. The curly hairs that suits her and that traditional dress with chaandbaalis.

Rishabh muttered "beautiful!"

She snapped him out of thoughts.

"Hello Rishu, I'm asking for an autograph."