Chapter 2

Fast this time!
Comments please <3
***
Next morning, Rohit woke up earliest! You may find it crazy but he actually didn't slept last night because of the tension of his baby brother.

Rohit loved Rishabh the most. It's not like that he loved other kiddos less but he shared a special bond with rishabh like no else.

Rohit got up to the most beautiful sight ever. Rishabh sleeping on Virat's lap and he slept in same position. Rohit's head on Virat's shoulder and Rahul sleeping in his lap.

Shubman cuddling ishaan like a protective brother sleeping in Hardik's lap and so on!

Kul-cha were snoring between Deepak & bhuvi and Ashwin was scrumbled between jassi and jaddu.

Shardul sleeping not so lonely as Shreyas was whole on him.

Rohit clicked those sights as the most beautiful memory. He was lost in his thoughts when there was a knock on door.

Sensing who was it, he opened and hugged the person straight away.

"Mahi Bhai" - his lips trembled.

Mahi sensed the fear in his voice and held him closest to him. Rohit got calm down after sometime.

They left to other room locking the door so they didn't distrub anyone.

Rohit again hugged Mahi Bhai as tears brimmed in his eyes.

"Bhai what's happening in ICT? I can't see Rishu more like this. It just breaks my heart and upar se when we say him to breakup with Isha, he gets angry. Hum kre to kre kya bhai? He doesn't deserves all these!."

Mahi Bhai patted his back and consoled him.

"Shh, kiddo i know ki Isha isn't meant for our Rishu. But when you guys talk about breakup, it's not anger but hurtness that takes over rishabh. He can't see anyone else in her place in his life. Bhale hi Isha doesn't loves her but rishu ne to usse Dil se chaha hai na? So we have to understand his POV too. He's too innocent for this cruel world Ro and that's why we have to protect & guide him. Agar tum log hi himmat haar jaoge to uska kya hoga? Calm down baccha!"

Rohit nodded as they headed for room again, and they saw treat to their eyes.

Whole team was tickling rishabh and he was laughing like there's no day tomorrow. The team giggling and laughing like never before.

Hardik spotted Mahi at first and jumped on him making him tremble.

"What're you doing Harry?" - Rohit lightly scolded him.

Hardik mouthed a 'sorry' & whole team met Mahi Bhai as fresh as first time. MahiRohiRat shared a trio hug.
Rishabh was first to break the ice.

Rish - "Bhai aap yaha. Why so sudden surprise?"

Mahi - "kiddo aaj tum sbka final match hai na, so I came to cheer you all up!"

This lie was enough to convince rishu but only ICT knew that Mahi Bhai was here to solve the problem.