Introduction

Hello! I'm sorry if this is gonna be a short book, I don't know if making it longer would look appropriate, but I'm happy writing this. This is also my first time with this type of story, so I hope you all enjoy it.

~~**~~

Hi, my name is Louise, or Lou for short. I was born on April 3rd, 2003. My sister, Linsyie, was born on July 1, 2000. She's 3 years older than me.

When I was born, the only one who paid attention to me was my sister. My mother was a workaholic, so it was only my sister left to take care of me even as an infant.

My father was never there, though my sister remembers vivid memories with him.

Mom used to work at places far away from our home and travel all the way there, so we weren't able to be in contact with her or be with her at all.

One time, I even called Linsyie "mom" because I was too young to decipher anything.

So it was only me and my sister who left. We lived fairly and managed without her. Oftentimes, it would only be me and my sister hanging out.

Mostly we would stay indoors, so I never socialized even at school when I grew up.

And that would mean I'd be scared to talk to anyone, especially boys.

I had some trouble with them, and my sister would the most affected.

Once, we were gonna go out to play some arcades at the mall or just go out to have some fun.

My sister and I were playing near the basketball arcade and my sister saw a guy staring at me while I played the game.

My sister elbowed me, "Look, a guy is staring at you. Try and talk to him!" She chuckled and pointed at the guy.

Then suddenly, my face started heating up and my hands got all clammy to the point I couldn't even play the game anymore.

"Come on, at least just for me?" She asked. She had always been worried for me when she starts to work because by then, we wouldn't be able to hang out. Which would then leave me all by myself.

I couldn't reply and stood there, frozen and looking like a tomato. My sister sighed and giggled.

"Alright fine, let's go home." She giggled.

Everything was going alright with just the two of us, but one evening destroyed everything.

.~~**~~.