Reunion

~~**~~

The cycle continued for weeks. I always took care of my sister until she felt a lot better and was able to walk around.

She was still too hurt to work, so she just lived with me. She still wanted to work despite being unstable.

Until finally, she recovered and everyday, her battle with depression was slowly coming to an end.

She went back to work after recovering and was praised by her boss for her determination. I agree with her boss. I really love her, she's my idol.

And almost everyday, whenever I can, I visited grandma to make sure she's eating and is healthy.

I couldn't help but smile at my sistee, seeing her beautiful smile once again after a while. I still went to school, but after our school year ended, I immediately transferred to somewhere near my sister's home temporarily.

Which made me unable to visit her sometimes, but I still tried. But nowadays, I haven't been able to visit her at all.

It's been weeks, I wonder what happened to Akio and his grandma.

So when my sister came back from her work, I decided to tell her about him and ask for permission to visit his grandma.

As soon as I heard a knock on the door, I immediately went and got it. But it ended up being a delivery guy. I looked at him confused and he stared back

"Uhm, is this Lynsie from Grove Apartment, Blk. 5?" He asked. "Yes..." I reluctantly opened the door wider and took it while asking for the price.

"How much?" I asked. "It's a mail for her, you don't pay for it." He replied.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, makes sense. Yeah totally. Alright, thanks." I stuttered. That was so embarrassing.

I shut the door as I heard the delivery guy finally leave.

I sighed and put the box on the table, not bothering on checking whatever is inside.

After a while, my sister finally arrived and opened the door with her room card. I quickly stood up from my chair beside my study desk and ran outside to greet her.

"Lyn! You're finally home, your delivery arrived. What even is that anyway?" I asked. Lynsie just smiled at me and went to open the box.

When she opened it, I saw her take it out, and wow. I don't know what to say. She just received a piece of jewelry from the mail. She's so lucky the guy delivered it to her instead of downstairs along with the other mail, or else it would've been stolen too.

"Why did you receive jewelry from the mail?" I asked her, staring at the bracelet she held.

"I bought it, I just felt like buying one you know. This is a matching bracelet, so when you go back to our hometown after staying here for months, I want you to remember me in this bracelet. And I just thought that we never had any jewelry at all." She replied.

I smiled and took the other bracelet, wearing it on my wrist. It looked so beautiful. Which reminds me of her. My sister, my mother, and my family. She's my everything.

After a while of being indulged in the bracelet with her, I decided to bring up the topic.

"And uhm, do you remember a guy from your accident?" I asked. She looked at me and thought about it. Well, she did forget a lot of things after that.