patrol disaster

I was sitting on the edge of a rooftop feeling the evening breeze running through my hair. I was supposed to be on patrol but I mean who would know the difference, no one would well except for Karai and maybe the shredder. I jumped to another rooftop and heard something strangely familiar, I cautiously walked to the side of the roof and peered over the top of the wall. I couldn't see much so I jumped down into the dark alleyway landing silently on the balls of my feet.

And that's when I saw them for the first time, four six foot turtles with weapons. I took a step back, I mean I had been told about them but I didn't believe it and now here I was watching them fight the FOOT CLAN oh shit I'm supposed to be helping. I pulled out my sais and ran in, I launched a few punches and found myself face to face with a turtle with piercing blue eyes that matched his mask. I was taking in this sight when the sound of swords being unsheathed snapped me out of my thoughts. I took a step back to charge at him and hit something behind me, I turned to see three more of them. One with a red mask, one with a purple mask and one with an orange mask. "What shall we do with her?" Growled the one with the red mask. "We shall do nothing, leave her be" I heard a voice behind me say and out of the shadows walked none other than the blue masked turtle.

The red masked one started towards him yelling about how I should be punished while the purple masked one tried to stop them. I saw this as my opportunity to get out of this crazy situation and jumped off a dumpster and grabbed on to the fire escape. Swiftly climbing up to the roof and running into the night. I didn't stop running until I made it back to my apartment. I sat on the edge of my bed and thought about how I never wanted to see those turtles again. But of course as all stories go that wasn't the case.

Phew first update done I'm working on the next chapter right now. Hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next one