◽◽18

"The karan kundrra really got a fresh flowers this time"

"U better shut your mouth and sit here , otherwise you gonna get killed by her for sure..."

"Yarrr muje dar lagrahai mahiiii"

"Chup Kar Kabir I'm already dead tensed"

"Guys.... kushal is still zoned out kya karu"

"Hy shiviii good to see you bro...."

"Oh God please not again" shivin murmured himself and turned to the new face to gave a fake smile.

.
.

Karan entered set with a huge headache he was mentally exhaused , his morning started with the regular chaos but little bit he knows this one was his sin, he singed for it , out of anger and frustration even though he sorted everything now but cat go back and change things he done when he was not in his right mind. The memories of yesterday night was very fade to him , he remenber his talk with kushal and their talk, but the next thing he remember is him in tejus arms , Manoj was the one who carried him to his room but till there who? , morning articles gave the headline that

@reem spotted droping off @kkundrra his flat

But how , did he imagined teju and ended up with Reem.... his mind was totally fucked up....

He saw teju coming out of set , she had her shots early may be packed up too he thought , he desperately wanted to speak to her , he don't want any other misunderstanding between them but why he don't know......
He walked up to her but she seemed frustrated she was continuously looking at her phone , he was about to approach her but she walked past him with out even glimpse. He was confused , within seconds he saw she taking her car with full speed and going out.

"Wth.... why is she rushing out, did something happend , is she OK, the articles, did she saw them, did she believed it, that's why she didn't even look at him....... his mind was being clouded with questions for a sec he thought to follow her but the spot boy came and asked him to get ready fast.

.
.

"Kushal..... udja..........." teju literally throw a bucket full of water on him.

"TSUNAMIIIIIIIIIII ....BACHAOOOOOOOOO....
.

KOIIII MUJE BACHAOOOOOOO" he screamed his lungs out and and sat up on the bed.

"Chilao mat agar ek aur bar tera moog kholaa asleel Sunami dekhegaaa tu samja......"

"Tejuuuu...."

"Nahi meri bhoot"

"Lag toh bhootni rahi hai....."

"What......"

"Kuch nahi... and why the hell did you throw water on me..." it took him some time to register that it was not a tsunami but a bucket full of water by his own pyari dost.

"Shukar Kar Mara nahi mene ... Kab se phone Kar rahi dhi meh... rah Koop piyo aur subah kublarn"

"Hy I got offended ok we just had some drinks only"

"Acha jiiii kya kya horaha dha udar... yuck I don't wanna talk about it"

"What!!! Aise kya kiya Hume??"

"Kuch nahiiii aur useke bath kya kya huwa kuch Idea hai......."

"Tejuu tu serious hai...."

"I AM DAM SERIOUS DAMIT........"

"Teju baba kya huwa...." He tried to hold her but she jerked him off.

"Sab log.....sab log kuch bolta hai aur next moment ulta sedha karta hai bath meh explanation dena atahai and this time I don't want any....."

"But huwa kyaaa tejuuuu"

"Check the dam phone kushal..." teju marched out of the room leaving an clueless kushal alone, but the moment he opened his phone a huge frown appeared on his face.

"FUCK!!"

*****

V
O
T
E
150

C
O
M
M
E
N
T
25