The story of Princess Alina pt -2

As they grew they become more beautiful but

the king & queen always made layla left out because of her looks

and  because of that
She start to hate her sister.

On their eighteenth birthday the king invited others kingdom too,

every one was praising alina that  how beautiful she look
But no one even said something about layla.

So,she left the palace and went to the garden

there she saw the prince of another kingdom when she saw him she immediately fall in love with him.

His name was Harry they both talked for hours and start to like each other

after some time they both went in for cake cutting ceremony after the ceremony what happened broke layla heart.

Her father had fixed alina marriage to Harry when she hear that she start to cry and left the castle and went towards the forest .

There she saw the good witch the good witch asked her what happened princess layla told her everything and start to cry .

Then the good witch said "princess that all happened in past I am sorry but I can't fixed them but I can give you a gift that can make everyone love you and not your sister. "

Princess immediately ask her how that can happen then the witch bring a bottle with light pink water she said that after drinking this she will become more beautiful.

So she immediately drink the liquid

after drinking the liquid her shoulder length hair start to grow and reach her hip ,her skin got lighter and she have bangs now.

Her face now a little chubby making her so cute when she was gone

from the witch house the witch transform back into her real self she was the bad witch.

She had given the potion of immortality to the princess and the potion of pride&hatred because of that She will start to hate her loved ones.

And she will never be able to die after years went the king suspension start to grew

he came to know that her daughter has
Taken a potion from the witch he send his soldiers to get witch.

He came to know that the good witch is dead and bad witch is fooling every one and  her second  daughter is not gonna die he begged her

To tell how she is gonna die.

She tell her that  she can be killed only with the sword of warrior

Hearing that he get shocked because no one has saw that sword .

After a year the princess layla run from castle forever she never came back

every one become so depressed but it affect so much on her sister princess alina .

She never came out of her room ,her parents become cold they never talk to anyone and that day came her parents die she cried for hours because she left was all alone now .

After some months she marry to prince Harry

they start to rule the kingdom but one day they got letter from another kingdom for war .

They are ready they make soldiers they are  stronger because Harry's kingdom and some other kingdom is with them but they never fought with  anyone that's why it is a little harder.

they fought, they loose so many innocent souls but don't care about that they just want to win and they win but they have to pay so many innocent soul for that.

People of their kingdom start to hate  them because they only care about who are rich , years went now they become so old

But someone open the acadmey of magic  making everyone because it was no one other than ............

PRINCESS LAYLA

Some years later y/n mother was born she became layla best friend and she promised to let her go through this curse if she can't do that than her daughter will do that

And when her daughter was born from the childhood she always tell y/n about her friend story and also tell that a beautiful and brave warrior will the princess from curse.

Moon drop  ~|BTS ff || Ft.kpop FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें