Chapter-Three

Making me scared he suddenly............

________________________________________________________________

Making me scared he suddenly jump at me and start tickling me hardly.

How the fuck he know I hate  this thing .

I start laughing so hard hearing that jhope come and stop yeonjun from doing that.

"Th-thank you jhope"i said taking deep breath suddenly I saw  taehyung and jungkook coming when I hear their voice I hide behind jhope .

"Taehyung what happened to you?"jhope asked seeing taehyung face.

"Huh a girl threw ice cream at me"taehyung said wiping his face

"Why?"jhope asked

"I don't know I think she is mentally disturbed "he said and jungkook also start nodding  like a child.

What I am mentally disturbed, wow I don't know I was mentally disturbed.

"Taehyung do you want to know where is she now?"yeonjun said making me scared.

"Yeah "he said sitting on the couch

"Jhope why is that girl hiding behind you"yeonjun said

"Yeah y/n what happened why are you hiding? "Jhope asked getting side from me and making me visible

I awkwardly stand straight and say hi

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"taehyung asked in anger

I just smile awkwardly

"What are you saying  taehyung? "Jhope asked getting confuse .

"Hyung she is the girl who threw ice cream at me "taehyung said

"Why you ice  ream ate him y/n "jhope asked me simply

I said nothing I was so scared  to even say something

"Tell me  what happened" jhope said coming close to me my heart was beating like it is going to explode at any time .

"Jhope why did you call me ?"someone asked getting everyone attention

"Jin hyung "jhope said

"I need you to wake up yoongi hyung "

"Why?"Jin asked

"Hyung I will tell you later"jhope said

Suddenly there was a weird voice and a hand hold me by waist then a bright light covered my eyes .

When the bright light leave my eyes I saw  I was in another room it was giving soft vibe one side and another side it was giving uh how should I describe this like .

"Hey"a voice called me ,disturbing me from my thoughts when I turn around I was so shocked to see the person standing in front of me

"Hey I know I am handsome but can you stop looking at me and you have to go before someone else come"he spoke sitting on the black side of the couch.

"Uh thank you "with that saying I leave the dorm but as I turn around to go jungkook was standing in front of me .

Before he can say anything I start to run but my unlucky life I start to run in opposite direction  now there no path for running because there was a wall infront of me .

Behind was jungkook, luckily someone open the door that was  on my left side.I jumped on the  man making him fall, I fastly stand up and run into the first room I saw and Lock it .