👁😻𝓢𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮😻👁

𝓒𝓦: will contain kissing at the end, so beware 👹
Requested by: Dinnerisnotover1997!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

As the evening sunset glossed the sky, Ronette Rarlingly was painting on her canvas Wally had given her. God he was such a charm. To her at least (and the hundreds of Wally simps, yes I am calling you out).

After leaving th finishing touches on he masterpiece, she presented to to Wally. It was a painting of her and Wally together, with pastel yellow hearts around the two. She had meanings for her hearts, whether it was in baking, painting, etc. But she never told Wally what the yellow ones meant. He always persieved it as best friends, since red is OBVIOUSLY love.

But oh was he wrong.

He gasped as he saw the brilliant piece, a smile growing onto his face.

"Oh Ronette, you really didn't have to!!"

"But oh yes I did, dear.. Though it is getting late, wanna stay at my place for a bit??" She asked, tilting her head a bit to the side. She could feel herself start to fidget on her little stool, feeling a tense gush to her stomach. Worry.

What if he says n-

"Oh course, hun! How could I pass such an opportunity?" He shared in response, his bright smile illuminating the field they were on. God he was perfect. All the worry in a matter of seconds had gone away. Well now, it was time to have the thrill of her night.

Wait.. What did he call her?

-Time Skip-

After painting upon painting, brownie making, and general fun, the two of them were tired out. But something was MISSING. Something needed to be done tonight. But what was it, what could it be??

Could it be an activity? A continuation of the numerous let names he had given her throughout the night?

"We should dance! That'll surely tire us out, Dear."

"Of course, but what should we play?"

"Don't worry, I'll pick the right one out."

With his promise set in place, the two of you got off from the comfortable couch onto the wooden floor. What kind of song would he play??

As he turned on the radio, switching through and through the stations, he finally found the right one: slow dance music. She could feel her excitement run throughout her body, like the stars on her skirt were glimmering just by the thought of slow dancing with HIM.

As he held out his hand, she happily accepted. And they carried away, slow dancing in the living room.

"Silly me, has always wanted to do this with you, Sweetheart."

She could feel her face flush red like a strawberry, like Jolly Dolly. He's.. Wanted to do this?

"But oh, my love, will you accept my love for you tonight?"

And that's when it hit her.. He's liked her this entire. Time. All the years she's been here, friendly with everyone. Especially him. She just thought he was returning her kindness. But I guess not..

"Oh, dear.. Would it be a burden to say I feel the same way?"

Now his face was flushed like hers, his cheeks growing rosy by the second. I guess Barnaby persisting for him to ask her out had worked after all.

As their faces drew closer and closer, and the music picked up its pace, they could feel their lips glide together. Such a tender kiss, filled with love and passion. Oh was it a shame it ha to end so quickly.. Even though it's for air.

"Now love, shall you be mine?"

"Of course, my Darling!"