😻✉️ 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼 ✉️😻

Requested by: cuphead-the-demon!

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🖤🖤🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Broken all the pieces I've been shaping lately

As Jay hummed along, Eddie's curiosity perked up. What is this song? He's never heard it in his lifespan. Or at least his whole time he's been in the neighborhood.

Focused on the things that didn't make sense

Eddie peering through Jay's doorway, wondered what this song could be about. Didn't exactly have a happy tune to it. But it sure seemed like it made Jay joyous, almost as joyous as Julie Joyful!

Guess that growing up was never meant to be easy

His worry began to pick up speed, what did this lyric mean? How could Jay be humming to what seemed like a sad song? .. At least it isn't Fight Song though, this is way better than that.

Yeah, I got used to doing everything sideways

"Hey Jay.. Whatcha listening to?"

Jay immediately turned off his speaker, lookin at Eddie with wide eyes. Clearly he wasn't meant to hear this. But why??

"Didn't notice ya, heh.. How long have you been here??"

"Just the start of that beautiful song.. What's it called??"

Jay seemed shocked, but his wide eyes became hooded again. His blood pressure didn't seem to be chasing the roof anymore.

"You.. Like it? Usually no one like the songs I like.."

"Of course we love your songs! Now please show me it >:)"

As he spoke this final words, Jay immediately jumped up with glee, turning back on his speaker. Boy was he ready to show his beloved the WHOLE song... about 5 times.

But oh did Eddie love it, such an empowering message. Though he still wondered...

How could Jay, such a happy lil fellow, listen to such a sad song?

Could he actually feel this way?? Did he have some hidden emotions?? Either way, Eddie ignored all the questions racing his mind. All he was focused on was sitting down in Jay's bed cuddling, listening to Beautiful  Scars.

Such a beautiful song, indeed.