i

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝ Mᴇ? A ʜᴇʀᴏ? Nᴏ ɴᴏ ɴᴏ, I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɢɪғᴛᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Nadiya Madden

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Na-dee-a Madden

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- 'Nadine' at work. Sometimes she shortens her name because people tend to say it wrong. Plus she likes the idea of people separating her work and personal life.

- Medusa by some colleagues because of her cold glare and how she looks like she would kill someone if asked.

- 'Nah-diya' because she has a reputation for saying no to everyone. Whether it's to hang out or go on a date.

- 'Katniss' endearingly by Dick when they are together. Because he can tell despite her tough exterior that she is a softie inside that she doesn't show often. The 'kat' part as he used to say 'kitten' but it annoyed her. Plus, when Gar told him about the hunger games and made them watch the movies, Dick decided Katniss was a perfect nickname. Nadiya is just as fierce.

- 'Badass warrior' by Rachel, who loves telling villains, "well, we got a badass warrior on our side."

- 'Dick's female half' Kory because sometimes Nadiya reminds her of Dick. Closed off, emotionally unavailable, distant. And when they are rife TW he, they are a package deal.

- 'Detective Bond' by Gar because of her abilities and title. And after he heard her colleagues called her '007.'

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
Agent 007 humorously by her boss

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
23

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
August 12th 

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Virgo

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Peridot

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Straight

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Super powered human

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Detroit, Michigan

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
- Detective at Detroit Police Department

- Hero later on upon joining the Titans