𝘳ꪊꪶꫀ𝘴:

【Rule 1】
𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖘 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊:
Unless we are roleplaying Gravity Falls, Mystic Messenger, Miraculous Ladybug, (cartoons) or I'll even accept Percy Jackson, please only human face claims. It's kind of hard to envision a character when all you have is an anime face claim. If we are roleplaying actual humans, it makes sense to have a realistic face, right? It doesn't have to be an actor or actress, any face claim, just stick to actual humans please and thank you.

【Rule 2】
𝕸𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖏𝖔𝖎𝖓:
If we are doing a Riverdale roleplay, or any fandom that is 'normal,' meaning no powers included or anything crazy, then make sure your OC doesn't have powers or something crazy like a neko or a werewolf. If you want to be a werewolf, roleplay Teen Wolf, vampire? Twilight. There are no species other than humans in a normal town. Don't change a regular fandom completely just because your OC is different. If we are roleplaying a supernatural type thing then be my guest, be any species that is included in the series. Otherwise, no need for them.

(Unless you want to do a crossover, but that will be discussed if you are interested in doing one)

【Rule 3】
𝕿𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌:
Here's the thing, I don't really have THAT much of a life outside of Wattpad, sooo chances are I'll respond semi quickly. But, on the chance I don't respond I'm either sleeping, working, or chilling with my family or something. So please don't spam me with tags if I don't respond. Chances are I see your response but may be busy, (or of course I'm sleeping/not online). Be patient. If I don't respond after more than a day, then tag me. If I still don't respond, tag me again after another day, usually I will respond by the first tag. I will do the same with you. Now, if you don't respond to a roleplay for longer than two weeks, I will be put under the impression that you aren't interested in roleplaying and most likely would delete the chain since I don't want to press you or annoy you for a response. I understand that it isn't easy to tell someone you're not interested anymore. Plus, I think two weeks is fair... I know you guys have a life. If something is going on in your life then let me know and I'll keep the chain until you are back. I promise I'll understand. But don't just disappear off the face of the earth and come back a few months later wanting to continue.

(Note: If I still don't respond after multiply tagging, it means I am most likely uninterested in either the roleplay or fandom anymore. It's not your fault, sometimes it happens and I apologize).

【Rule 4】
𝕭𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊:
This will be a literate/semi detailed roleplay. Absolutely no one liners! At least 5+ sentences. I can get pretty descriptive with roleplays, sometimes too much if I'm especially into them. You don't have to match my reply, but I would appreciate it if I commented a paragraph, that your response wasn't 2 sentences. I enjoy detailed responses because I feel it moves things along nicely, and may be more likely to respond if your response is detailed and more than 5 sentences.

❌: She bites her lip, before sitting down next to him. She was nervous about seeing him again after so long since their break up. "Hey," she said.

✔︎: She bites her trembling lip before sitting down next to him. It had been so long since she had seen him, yet those old feeling still resurfaced within the brunette. She found it almost suffocating, the tense air between the two. "Hey..." the brunette said in a quiet, hardly auditable tone. "It's... been a while..." She murmured softly, trying to keep her voice steady as her mind felt crushed with all these thoughts bashing around her head that she wanted desperately to say to him. But this was all she could say. Things were different now, and they couldn't turn back time. Now though, fate brought them together once more. But the female didn't know if it was a good thing or not.