Chapter 1, Part 2: Welcome to Blue Lock

"Blah blah" - Dialogue
'Blah blah' - Thoughts
———————————————————

*ENDING EDITED*

•PREVIOUSLY•

Ego: "Nothing should bring you more joy than your own goals. Live only for that moment.
|
|

||Isn't that what it means to be a striker?"

|
|
Isn't that what it means to be a striker?"

With the words from Ego lingering in everybody's mind, one certain individual begins to run in the direction of the doors just behind Ego.

Running full-speed, Isagi makes his way towards the opening.

Ryosuke: "I-Isagi-kun?"

Random #1: "I'll play your dumb game, shithead!"

Random #2: "Me, too!"

Many people begin to follow Isagi's lead in sprinting towards the opening, with the goal to become the "World's Best Striker."

As people rush ahead, Ryosuke stands in the middle of the room, stunned beyond belief.

(Y/N) starts walking towards the opening along with the other people.

Ryosuke: "(Y-(Y/N)? Y-You too?!" Ryosuke said with surprise present in his tone.

(Y/N) stops in front of Ryosuke, still looking towards the bright light in the opening.

(Y/N): "Ryosuke Kira, this is the only chance I got with dealing with my dilemma. Facing strong opponents and getting even stronger in the process. If you want to go ahead and leave, by any means, be my guest,"

(Y/N) then looks behind him towards Ryosuke, uttering,

(Y/N): "Stay back and become roadkill for all I care."

With (Y/N) continuing his trek towards the doors, his words struck Ryosuke hard, like a swift punch from a professional boxer.

Will Ryosuke take (Y/N)'s words to heart and turn around? Will he become roadkill that nobody will think twice about? With that going through Ryosuke's mind, he begins to also run towards the doors like everyone before him.

As people run through the doors, all Ego could do was adjust his glasses with a sick smile on his face.