chapter 3

Sapphire's POV

Today was another day at school see a couple months ago my twin sister started dating Dean and I was a little sad but he believed her so I don't really care but in class today we got told that we had a project today two littles were to interview 3 people and their daddy's or mommy's would introduce the 3 people and because me and Zeke live in Stars hollow we decided to be partner's but since I don't have a daddy and Zeke has a Mommy we decided that Robby and Sadie would introduce the 3 people and our presentation would be at a town meeting in Stars hollow with our head master and teacher in the back of and did I mention that Luke's nephew has come to live with him yea his name is Jess so I decided to interview Sam dean and Bobby so we went to their house and we asked them bunches of questions but they were happy to do it for me so we asked their names ages careers and why they helped me and then we had to ask Taylor if we can present our interviews in the town meeting and he said fine and we said thank you and we have 3 days to finish it and present the presentation and we are already done.

Time Skip to the Town meeting---------------

I got dressed into

And Zeke got into basically the same thing but with overalls and we are now sitting in the town hall with Sam dean and Bobby in the back hiding and Taylor finished his announcement and he called me and Zeke up and we said hi to our head master and...

And Zeke got into basically the same thing but with overalls and we are now sitting in the town hall with Sam dean and Bobby in the back hiding and Taylor finished his announcement and he called me and Zeke up and we said hi to our head master and our teacher and Robby and Sadie started saying their names and Sam got behind me Dean got behind Zeke and Bobby is next to me and Robby and Sadie sat back down and we said all the things we needed and like we said our teacher said we got an A+and I squealed and hugged Sam and we said thank you and our teacher said you're welcome Sapphire and Taylor shooed us away and we sat back down but I sat back down on Sam's lap.

Dean's POV*Forester*

Sapphire and this boy did an presentation about these three guys and one of their names was Sam but he looks just like me and when they sat back down Sapphire sat down on Sam's lap and then the teacher said that they got an A+ and we were all surprised because they aren't in my school or Rory's school so where do they go.

Michele's POV

Sapphire and the boy had did an amazing presentation and they got an A+ for it and I clapped and when they sat back down Zeke got on his mommy's lap and Sapphire sat on Sam's lap and I told them good job and they both said thank you and I gave sapphire her paci and she just listened to the crazy man named Taylor.

(5:05 pm)
(514 word's)