"HAVOC & WRECKAGE"

Elder kettle: Yep. Sick again, boy. Looks like ya can't go do errands with us again,

Mugman: But-But-

Cuphead: shhh mugsy, we'll be back anytime soon! Now take this medicine for your cough, ok?

Cuphead and EK: buh bye Mugman!

**They both get in the car and drive as fast as they can to do more errands**

Mugman: **sigh** Well might as well take the medicine and go on with my da- HEY!

**The medicine flies out of his hand and is neatly placed on a table**

**ms chalice reveals herself**

Chalice:HEYYY DINGDO-...
where's the cup?

Mugman: oh cuphead? Yeah he's out  with elder kettle doin some errands.

Chalice:...HEYYY BUDDY! wanna go out on the town, you know, cause some HAVOC AND WRECKAGE?!?!?

Mugman: chalice.... HECK YEAH I DO!

Chalice: so when'll cup and EK be back?

Mugman: Like in about...uhh..2 hours!

Chalice: *perfect*

Chalice: so are who we gonna spook out?

Mugman:hmmm...Oh OH! That kid

**he points at a round kid holding a popsicle**

**ms chalice steals the popsicle from the kid and gives it to Mugman**

Bowl boy: hey what the heck man!-

**bowl boy freezes and turns white**

BB: GUH-GUH GHOST!! EVERYONE RUNNNN!!!!!!!

Mug: NOW THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO IMPERSONATE MY BROTHER!!

Chalice: He WHAT?!

Mug: looong story, heh.

Chalice: So are we gonna start the montage where we spook some people and *sometimes* steal peoples money?

Mug: yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

**Mugman distracts a kid from going to the mall and while he's distracted Ms chalice takes his money**

Mugman:...And for a limited time only, you can buy one get 1 free!

Chalice: Come on mug! Lets go!

***mugman follows chalice in a hurry**

**the two step into a movie Theater with a mischievous face**

Elephant: Hey. Buddy. Ya need a ticket.

Mugman: aw crud!...chalice?

**Ms chalice possesses the elephant and opens the rope for Mugman to enter**

Elephant: never mind! You and your stunning, amazing, great, beautiful, sweet  friend can go in!

**Ms chalice un-possesses  the elephant and go in the movie theater**

Ms chalice: ALRIGHT! So what now?

Mugman: this is a horror movie, yeah?
**she nods**
**Mugman explains what she has to do**

**the girl in the movie opens the door to her basement and-**

**Ms chalice dose her scary face and scream so everyone gets frightened!**

**Everyone except Mugman and chalice screams and runs out of the movie theater**

Both: BWAHAHAHAHA

Ms chalice: alright, lemme check the time- OH NO!

Mug: what?

Chalice: IS NEARLY 12:00! THERE GOING TO COME BACK AND FIND OUT YOU WEREN'T SICK AT ALL!

**They both run back to the cottage, mugsy takes the medicine and runs upstairs to his bed but Mugman and EK are already there**

Mugman: eheheh, sooo
Why are you back so early?

Elder kettle: the markets were closed.
Cuphead:...SO WHAT DID YA GUYS DO WHILE WE WERE OUT?! I NEED TO KNOW!!!

Chalice and mug: Weeeell, FIRST WE...