𝐗𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

July 14th 1535

"Everything is going well Father, I think soon I shall be with child once more. A Son" Anne smiles happily.

"And what of your sister" Thomas questions "Is she still in the kins good graces"

"They've not spoken. And neither have we"

"Anne you and your sister are suppose to stick together" Thomas snaps "She is the mother of his only son right this minute. If Margaret has not been speaking with your or his majesty was has the girl been up to"

"She visits James and Elizabeth sometimes, other than that she is doing as she pleases" Anne admits.

"What else is there"

"There have been some lords wanting to wed her. I haven't spoken to her of any marriages yet but I think she will want to settle down"

"High Lords"

"Father she has given the king a son, any powerful lord would want to wed her. Our family is at its height"

"Another good marriage will have us even higher, Anne. But you have to Speak with the king first"

"I know that. I'm just waiting for the right time. Any man that would Marry 

Margaret will be James stepfather"

"Anne speak to him before any of the lords decided to ask the king and not you"

"I shall try my best"

************************************

July 22nd 1535

Anne was going back and forward if she should talk to Henry about finding allowing Margaret to wed. Anne didn't even know if Margaret wished to wed. But there father wanted it. So all she had to do was talk to Henry and her sister who she hadn't talked to in weeks because of there argument.

"Madge come here" Anne called the only lady she fully trusted over to her.

"My Queen" Madge bowed.

"I need you to find his majesty for me"

"Of course what should I tell his majesty"

"Nothing. Just say it's urgent"

************************************

once again his wife intruppted his meetings. Once again he was walking to her chambers. As he entered he sent all of her lady's out and gave her a death look.

"Anne what is so urgent this time" He snaps "Are you well

"It's not about me" Anne admits "Some high noble lords have asked me something. I have spoken to my father and he says I must ask you"