𝐗𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

August 1st 1535

The news of Anne's pregnancy was everywhere, Anne was treated as the Queen she was. Nobody cared about the gender this time as the king had a son James who everyone already saw as the next king of England. But Henry knew that this time Anne was with his son and he was over the moon. As Well as Anne and her father.

When Anne told Margaret she was with child something broke inside her, Henry had definitely forgotten about her. Just like Margaret had told him to leave her be and Stay at Anne's side. Which he had done. So for Annes sake Margaret did that as well. Three days later she was still doing that. The two sisters forgot everything that they said to each other weeks before. And they were as they had been before sisters who loved one another no matter what.

************************************

"Jane" Henry smiled at the blonde as she takes seat across from him. Anne was with child and Just like The first time Anne was with child Henry found himself entertaining another woman. But Jane had yet given herself to henry she was playing the same game Anne was.

"Your majesty" Jane smiles at him "How are you"

"Im well, I am sure youve heard the news of the Queen"

"Indeed Your to have a son" Jane nods "I'm happy for you"

"Thank you Jane, But you dont have to sit so far away" He smirked at her "Come sit over here"

************************************

"I'm happy for you Anne" Margaret told her once more.

"Margaret You must know James don't be replaced" Anne assures her sister.

"And you must know you're carrying the future King" Margaret reminds her "I swear im happy for you"

"Thank you"

"Have you told George and Lady rochford of the news"

"They are still at hever hall with father. But I am sure they have heard the news"

"Everyone has Anne"

"I just need to be careful there is a illness going around once more"

"What Illness" Margaret asks, going straight into panic mode for her son and niece.

"Just a small illness. Although some people say Catherine has caught it and she's most likely to die. As she's not well at all" Anne smiles.

"Anne that's not nice"

"I'm sorry I cannot help it. if she'd just die then I would know fully that I will have a son"

Margaret stands up as she almost knocks a cup off the table "I think I should go. I don't want to say anything that will upset you"