Alabasta

Y/n arrived in Alabasta you thanked the person who drove the helicopter and got out "thanks" "your welcome your majesty" the helicopter left the deserted desert as Y/n smirked she knew it was going to be hot that's why she wore this.

"It's so hot out here" Y/n said as she began to walk that's when she heard the noises "Luffy you idiot!!! You ate half of our supply!" A girl's voice came from the left "I'm sorry, okay!? I was hungry!" The boy yelled Y/n followed the voices to se...

"It's so hot out here" Y/n said as she began to walk that's when she heard the noises "Luffy you idiot!!! You ate half of our supply!" A girl's voice came from the left "I'm sorry, okay!? I was hungry!" The boy yelled Y/n followed the voices to see a group of people and the girl yelling at the boy.

"Hello" everyone gotten tense and turned around "chill! I'm just here to explore Alabasta." You said everyone still held their guard up as Luffy came towards you than hugged you "my name's Luffy! What's yours!" He asked "my names.. umm Y/n! Nice to meet you Luffy!" Luffy than looked up at the girl before brightly smiling "Y/n please be my pirate queen!" The group and Y/n' were confused.

"How old are you Luffy?" You asked "I'm 17! Soooo is it a yes?" He asked you smiled "I would love to be your wife." The crew went numb and fell backwards from shock as Sanji was furious and Luffy was chuckling happily.