The Mandalorian(s)

Picture is to give a rough idea of your armor obviously you can picture something else. I just looked up make your own Mandalorian armor and yeah.

Din's POV

Bounty hunting and living are one and the same to me. Breathing and incapacitating targets come just as effortlessly as the other. The last bounty I need is a Mythrol. This Mythrol's bounty, added to the others I already have frozen in carbonite, should be enough to last at least a few weeks. I strode into a cantina of sorts, my tracking fob beeping steadily. Swiftly locating the bounty, I made my way over and bumped into a patron. This di'kut (idiot) got pissed at me for what, bumping into him while simply walking? The bartender tried to calm the man down but to no avail, and a "fight" broke out, if you could even call that a fight. I took him down with no problem, now to deal with the Mythrol.

"Thank you! Thank you very much! You have my heartfelt gratitude. You know what? Here. You take my credits. Buy yourself a drink."

Now that I am next to him, the beeping of my fob now picked up by his ears.

"Oh. Is that a bounty puck? Is that me?"

My visor stayed pointed at his face as I looked at him silently. The Mythrol sighs, and I wait to hear another overused excuse.

"Look... Uh, there must be some mistake. I can get you more credits."

I slightly shifted closer to him, "I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold."

We both exit the cantina, finding a land speeder to take us across to the yards where the Razor Crest was. After getting to the Razor Crest, the Mythrol had the nerve to disrespect my ship. Remember, Din, he's worth more alive. As he continued to say he could get a Livery Cruiser, a Ravinak roared. I lowered the ramp, we quickly entered the ship, and I started the takeoff sequence. I am not becoming a Ravinak snack today or ever. After a struggle, I finally got the Ravinak off my ship, getting out of the planet's orbit and heading to Nevarro.

(Y/N) POV

Why must life be so repetitive, even with going on all of these missions? They all start to feel the same. Bounty hunting is a tried and true way to make some quick credits, although the payouts are not what they used to be. The Empire fell, and the New Republic is here. I should be happy that the monsters that destroyed my home planet are gone, for the most part, at least. It has been a while since I've last seen another Mandalorian.

I heard rumors of hidden coverts spread around, but what would I gain from going to any of those? Most of us who remain are likely part of the Kyr'tsad or Death Watch, the Mandalorian extremists who could not fathom that times were changing. Just because Queen Satine wanted Mandalore to be peaceful did not dismiss the fact that our people are still mighty warriors. I guess all ways of living have their extremes. I need to find other Mandalorians who will be open to change and brave the broken planet Mandalore. I have heard about a skillful Mandalorian in the guild under Greef Karga; perhaps this beryoa (bounty hunter) can help me. Sighing, I look up at the ceiling of the little hut I found. Turning my head, I look at my helmet, seeing a distorted reflection of myself in the visor.

Din's Pov

This Mythrol has to be the most annoying creature in the galaxy. Finally, the Razor Crest touched down on Nevarro. Now to get rid of this di'kut and get my credits. Sitting across from Karga, I throw all the pucks onto the table.

"Ah, that was fast. Did you catch them all? Good, I'll begin the offload."

He throws imperial credits onto the table. I looked at him in annoyance and disbelief, not that he could tell.