1

"fuck you felix." seungmin grumbled to himself, wiping his bloody nose as he walked away from a fight he didn't choose to partake in.

he stomped his way down the empty school corridor down to the student office where he was met with his mother and stepfather. great, he's here.

"Mr Kim, please be seated." The principle, mr sang, nodded toward an empty chair. "yes sir." seungmin sat down next to his mother, putting on an innocent facade.

"Mr sang, im sure this is all a misunderstanding. Seungmin is a good boy, he wouldn't get into this type of trouble." seungmins stepfather spoke, making the boy fairly uncomfortable with his word choice.

Seungmin didn't get a part in the 15 minutes of his parental figures and his principle bickering about whether or not seungmin got into a fight.

Somehow, even though he has a very noticeable bloody nose, seungmin was sent back to class with no punishment. Being deemed as the innocent one once again.

The rest of the school day went by as normal, Seungmin and Felix sharing dirty looks, boring classes, and terrible lunch food. But luckily as soon as school ended seungmin had an excuse to not go home.

He got to go see his best friend, lee minho, although he's a few years older than him, the two had been friends for many years. Now that Minho had graduated the previous year seungmin has been alone in classes, making it all the better that graduation was coming up in a couple weeks.

seungmin was about to step into the neighborhood corner store when his phone vibrated in his pocket, "min" he smiled at the notification.

min⭐️
hey puppy, im at lions park. waiting 4 you :p

minnie⭐️
Okay! I'll be there after I stop by the corner store 💋💋

minnie⭐️
Want anything?

seungmin grabbed sour patch kids and a pack of cigarettes for Minho, knowing his answer before even receiving it.

min⭐️
smokes <3

'I don't know why I even ask, I know him too well'  he thought with a slight smile, thanking the cashier and leaving the store.

Seungmins phone clock read 4:42 when he arrived at the park, seeing Minho sitting by himself on a blanket in the far corner of a grassy field.

minnie⭐️
Look up moron

Seungmin watched as Minho opened his phone, looked up, and started grinning ear to ear. He held up the small bag and walked toward Minho, tossing the pack of smokes at him "here min, last pack just for you."

___

Heyyyy :3 new story! How do we feel abt the start??

I'll update Easter afternoon/night <3 promise

Have a good day/night
I love you all :3

love
        lea🛻