2

"So, minnie, how've you been?" Minho asked, pulling a cigarette out of the small box and lighting it. Seungmin grimaced at the smell as Minho blew out the smoke, "lonely." he sat down next to Minho and ripped open the bag of sour patch kids.

"Well then you must be glad in two weeks you won't get any free time, being how you're moving in.. right?" Minho questioned with an unsure smile, stealing a sour patch kid and earning a slap to the face in return.

"As long as you haven't forgotten about helping me pack!" Seungmin beamed. "What? No I thought you were kidding-" the older groaned at the cheeky smile plastered on his best friends face.

"You said you would!" Seungmin shrugged, eating more sour patch kids. "I was drunk! You can't trust anything I say under the influence" Minho put out his cigarette butt and turned toward seungmin, lightly shaking his shoulder in a lousy attempt to convince him.

"Oh so you don't actually love me? You said that while drunk too?" The younger jokingly pouted up at Minho, "No that's not what I meant, of course I love you!" He puffed out.

"You said i can't trust anything you say drunk, so I don't believe you." Seungmin sighed, flicking minhos forehead. The older winced and grabbed seungmins wrists. "That hurt puppy, you're so mean to me"

Seungmin rolled his eyes as the sentence but didn't try to pull back, "I'm not mean.." he huffed.

"Yes you are" Minho pouted, letting go of one of his wrists to change positions, holding both wrists in one hand while he ate seungmins sour patch kids. "Im not the one restraining someone while eating their food infront of them. Last i checked that was you" seungmin grumbled, slumping a bit in his spot next to minho.

The two sat comfortably just talking back and forth for an extra hour until Minho decided to speak on something he noticed.

"Puppy you're being so ornery today, what's with the attitude?" Minho tilted his head, finally letting go of the youngers wrists and pulling him closer. Seungmin leaned against Minho, sighing contently "lots going on."

"Wanna talk about it?" Seungmin looked up and furrowed his eyebrows. "I'll take that as a noo... wanna head home? It's fridaayyy! You can sleep over" he poked the dog like boys stomach earning muffled laughter from him.

"sure" seungmin whispered, suddenly being hit with a wave of tiredness. Which minho obviously noticed the amount of sheer body weight placed onto him. "Guess I'm carrying you back" he sighed, with a smile.

When they arrived home minho set seungmin on his couch, taking off both of their shoes. "Puppy wake up, it's only 6. You'll wake up too early if you sleep right now" he spoke softly, rubbing seungmins sides.

The younger squirmed in his sleep, whining softly when Minho kissed his forehead "wake up pup" he whispered against seungmins skin.

Seungmin did wake up, however not the way Minho expected. Seungmin jerked up breathing heavily with tears brimming his eyes. "Shh puppy it's just me, you're home you're safe." Minho coddled the younger, picking him up and rubbing his head.

Seungmin automatically clung close to his chest "pr-promise?" he sniffled out. "Yes love, I promise" he kissed the top of seungmins head, gently bouncing him in a calming manner. "Are you hungry, pup? I can whip up a mad grilled cheese just for you!"

He felt the younger giggle into his chest before looking up with a teary smile, "yes please" seungmin beamed sleepily as Minho picked him up as if he weighed nothing, holding the puppy like boy on his hip. "What type of cheese, pup" he asked after setting him on the counter, grabbing all the ingredients.

"Colby Jack and pepper Jack pleaseee" seungmin smiled, tucking his knees into his chest as he watched Minho pull out said cheese and start to butter the pan.

After around 10 minutes of making both grilled cheeses and a small batch of tomato soup, Minho finally turned off the stove top and set their food at the table before coming back and picking up seungmin again. "Dinner time puppy! Are you so excited?"

"dont want to feed 'self" seungmin clinged to the older, pouting up at him. "You're lucky I love you puppy. I suppose I'll feed you" Minho playfully rolled his eyes, carefully feeding the sleepy boy on his lap.

"thank....you......hyung....ie" seungmin spoke between bites, smiling the whole time. "You're precious, pup" seungmin pulled away from minhos grasp to hide his face after he heard that. "nooo" he whined.

Minho cooed, softly grabbing seungmins waist and pulling him back upright. "Yesss, now one more bite and we're done, you get to choose what we do after." "finee" seungmin messily drank the rest of the soup as Minho finished his food as well.

seungmin was about to hop off his lap and go to minhos bedroom before the older noticed the soup mustache he wore. "Oh messy puppy! Let me fix that" Minho chuckled, lightly grabbing seungmins chin to wipe the soup off with a paper towel.

"Now you may go do what you want" he smiled at the younger automatically running up the stairs. "I'll be up soon pup!" Minho heard seungmin yell back a small "'Kay! before the younger disappeared into minhos bedroom, smiling to himself as he face planted into the bed.

that boy, he's.. somethin'. Minho thought with a lovesick smile.

__
I knew I'd update today😛
Power of  #deadlines 
😛😛😛💋💋💋💋🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤧🤧🤧🤧🥳🥳🥳🥳😘😘😘😘🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😻😻😻😻🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️😎😎😎😎🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸😻😻😻😻😻🤮🤮🤮🤮